What's After Rock Band?

shiz

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2007
MTV's Jeff Yap told a Reuters reporter, “We're pretty optimistic about what this game (Rock Band) is going to do. But our next big announcement, which is coming up fairly quickly, is a move to a whole other realm.”

Other realm hmm? We've seen the obvious evolution from guitar hero to rock band in the music-based gaming realm.. but what could possibly be next? Do you think Harmonix will continue with music and hope to evolve the genre even more? Or could "whole other realm" mean a completely different genre in itself.

Hopefully whatever they do, itll have a big impact on the gaming community. I guess all we can do is sit back and wait for them to tell us what it is :)

source:
www.gamealmighty.com/l/story-individual/story/Whats_After_Rock_Band/

I was thinking a pit crew game using the wiimotes where you watch the AI race around a track and every 10 minutes or so you get to change tires as a team!

/sarcasm off :p

Seeing that EA have there name on it
Rock band 09

Cowbell hero

Excusive screens

Darkprinny said:
Cowbell hero

Excusive screens

:lol:

cowbellman_small.png

this guy kicks ass..hes at every met game!

Darkprinny said:
Well this idea of a whole band game isnt all that new
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_freaks

there are a lot of ideas that aren't new.. it's about who successfully executes them first

in MY opinion, rock band is a step ahead, and depending on what their next project is, could just leave guitar hero in the dust.

Back