What's all the console war stuff about?

Cero

Vasto Lorde
Mar 24, 2008
The States
I'm always seeing people fighting about their system being better. Xbox360 > PS3, PS3 > Xbox 360, ect.

To be honest, they're all great. What it really comes down to is what you're willing to pay, and you want to do. Anyone who claims their system is better is simply a fanboy and their opinions on video games should be taken lightly.

you know, i think this post really has the stuff to stop all the arguing of consoles forever on the internet. no really, this will definitely make an impact.

and no if you claim your system is better it doesnt mean you're a fanboy. i can say the xbox 360 is better than the xbox and im not a fanboy. i can say its better than the gamecube and im not a fanboy. someone who owns all 3 can say which is better and its their opinion.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
and no if you claim your system is better it doesnt mean you're a fanboy. i can say the xbox 360 is better than the xbox and im not a fanboy. i can say its better than the gamecube and im not a fanboy. someone who owns all 3 can say which is better and its their opinion.

Obviously I'm talking about this generation. And yes, saying you like a certain system better is an opinion. But obnoxiously arguing your system is better just because it's made by Sony or Microsoft or Nintendo is stupid and screams immaturity. That's what I am talking about. Sorry if my point missed you, Sovieto.

All I know is that the PS2 is better than the PS1

Narr this has been goin on sicnce the days of pong
Personaly I care not what console comes out on top sales wise I only care about the games
Are wii not on a wii site ?
Dose that not mean wii are all wiitards
Some how I dont fall into that catagrey due to my lack of play time on said console

It all boils down to people with low cash, they can't afford to buy more than one console therefore they have to convince themselves and everyone around them that the one they have is the best.

So its my fault that theres a console war ?
I have no spare money
I dont seem to slate any consle
(Ok the Game com but that is more desurvin of bein slated than any other)
I dont tell poeple to buy a comnsole
BUY A SEGA SATURN TIS TEH BEZTIZT

People want to justify their purchase, so they do so by claiming their console is the best, and the others are inferior.

The gamecom is inferior to all handhelds

Darkprinny said:
So its my fault that theres a console war ?
I have no spare money
I dont seem to slate any consle
(Ok the Game com but that is more desurvin of bein slated than any other)
I dont tell poeple to buy a comnsole
saturn < dreamcastz!

You like them all? That's an opinion, you must be grilled.

Personally, I'm sworn to Nintendo, and I based that on what I thought when I was 6! So, I've just progressed with it, I don't really care for the other consoles, so I won't diss them or anything.

Back