Whats better, Windwaker or Orcarina of time?

Eh Ocarina, I think it had a better concept- N64 controls were weird though (comfortable, but weird for L shoulder button and the D-Pad).

Oh, Ocarina of Time, definitely. Wind Waker is good, and I actually quite liked the cel-shaded graphics (yes, it turns out there is someone in the universe who liked it), but it's a bit too short and sailing that ocean is depressingly dull.

However (and I know many will find this controversial), I think Twilight Princess is slightly better than Ocarina.

I didn't think it was that short.

edit: yeah, now i realize, IT WAS TOO SHORT. i'm calling them equal now

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
I actually quite liked the cel-shaded graphics (yes, it turns out there is someone in the universe who liked it)
Remember XIII (13)? That had cell-shading and that's what made it great. The game itself wasn't the greatest (though the plot was interesting).

Napalmbrain said:
Oh, Ocarina of Time, definitely. Wind Waker is good, and I actually quite liked the cel-shaded graphics (yes, it turns out there is someone in the universe who liked it), but it's a bit too short and sailing that ocean is depressingly dull.

However (and I know many will find this controversial), I think Twilight Princess is slightly better than Ocarina.

I agree with you 100% actually.

Ocarina of Time was better than Wind Waker..however I enjoyed both.
And I also found Twilight Princess to be better than Ocarina Of Time.

OoT is way out of Wing Waker's league. Wind Waker was good though.

I still cant believe that some people doubt Ocarina's prowess. Come on, dont be hesistant in giving that game the full credit for what it has brought to gaming ........

I definately liked them both. Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda I played so I think I'll remember that experience more pleasantly then that of Wind Waker.

OOT for sure, I loved that game.
Windwaker got old....that damn boat...come on...a BOAT for transportation?? it took like 10 minutes to get to a new island...

Ocarina of Time.

Wind Waker was a good game, but it just didn't give me the same feeling that OOT did and it was kind of a disappointment. I really think it's strong point was the story. Also Hyrule Castle's theme was an awesome remix of the original. MIDI bassoon FTW!

Back