Whats different about the internet channel?

phalxor

Current Games : SSBB COD5
Feb 2, 2008
Portland Oregon
Wii Online Code
8498-9952-4976-3756
sorry if this is a double thread, but nintendo just released an update to the internet channel updating it to a flash 8 equivalent (lite 3.?) pretty much just as worthless as before. lemme know if you noticed anything different \ are able to do anything cooler than before (hulu doesn't work still) really I can only see it being useful for certain flash games, and it possibly runs faster (flash lite). also nintendo is saying there is an offer to anyone who bought the internet channel for a free nes game details on that later

Last edited:
sorry if this is a double thread, but nintendo just released an update to the internet channel updating it to a flash 8 equivalent (lite 3.?) pretty much just as worthless as before. lemme know if you noticed anything different \ are able to do anything cooler than before (hulu doesn't work still) really I can only see it being useful for certain flash games, and it possibly runs faster (flash lite). also nintendo is saying there is an offer to anyone who bought the internet channel for a free nes game details on that later
What I, and many in the UK have noticed is it doesn't work with the BBC i player any more. Plus a few other flash sites.

lame, here in the states I could never get the bbc player to work.

Back