Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream

SNES:
The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Street Fighter II' Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (Yes I bought both, yes I was bummed when turbo came out, yes it is much sweeter)
Gradius III
Super Ghouls n' Ghosts

Genesis:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Gunstar Heroes

TGfx16:
Bomberman '93
Military Madness

N64:
Starfox 64
Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Most Played Game:
I'd definately have to say overall Super Mario Bros. I play that twice a day and just crank out the speed runs. I play the rest more in quantity, but only until I beat them. (aside from GnG, that game is frikken impossible!)

I would LOVE to hear some good games that I need, especially for TG16 and Sega! I've got 2000 wii points sitting aside, just waiting to be spent (mostly though, because you NEVER know what Monday brings!)

Last edited:
Nice list walls

thanks, there are a ton of titles I really hope come out, but I want some kind of hard drive first, or at least better SD card support. I cant deal with having to load a game to my wii when i wanna play it, especially when it takes like 5 minutes to put on the wii/take off the wii, at least in my experience.

Well I think Nintendo's short-sightedness leaves us with the use of a sd card only. I dont see an hdd happining anytime soon (or at all for that matter)

SNES:
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Super Mario World
Sim City
Super Castlevania IV
Donkey Kong Country

N64:
Super Mario 64
Paper Mario

Mega Drive:
Gunstar Heroes
Story of Thor (Beyond Oasis)
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Shining Force

TG-16:
Dragon's Curse
Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge
R-Type

Last edited:
tylorwalls said:
thanks, there are a ton of titles I really hope come out, but I want some kind of hard drive first, or at least better SD card support. I cant deal with having to load a game to my wii when i wanna play it, especially when it takes like 5 minutes to put on the wii/take off the wii, at least in my experience.

I bet that if they did come out with a hard drive that you'd have the same problem. You'd have to load from the hard drive to the internal flash memory.

I don't think we'll see a hard drive, either, but it'd be nice if they got rid of the extra step of swapping things in and out of the internal flash.

I'm rather new to Virtual Console games, but the other day I bought me 3000 points and spent them in a second (you can see in the signature).
I'm gonna buy a card proparbly today and I'm gonna buy Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Castlevania IV (at least).
Maybe I'll get Street Fighter or something... or Virtua Fighter.

Tails McCloud~ said:
The purpose of this thread is to show off your VC titles and to give suggestive, and inquisitive help for others.
My VC library consists of the following...

NES
Gradius
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros.
Kid Icarus
Galaga
Excitebike
Mario Bros.
Pac Man

SNES
Romance of the lll Kingdoms lV: Wall of Fire
R-TYPE lll: The Third Lightning
The Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past
Super Castlevania lV

Genesis
Gunstar Heroes
Boyond Oasis
Ecco the Dolphin
Comix Zone
Sonic The Hedgehog
Golden Axe 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic Spinball
Columns
Dr. Robotnicks Mean Bean Machine

N64
Mario Kart 64
Star Fox 64

TurboGrafx 16
Alian Crush
Bomberman '93

Most played game: Sonic The Hedgehog 2

LOL, you could have just said "Every game available"
anyway ive got gunstar heroes and super mario world.
Hardly play either, gunstar heroes was shocking compared to the ratings it was given

My VC library is all N64 games, I loved the N64, one of my fav retro consoles of al time, here is my VC library which is an N64 VC library:

Super mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Star Fox 64

Not sure if I should download F-Zero for the N64 yet...

Meh, heard it sucked. Bout to go and get another point card, suggestions?

Tails: Go get Super Castlevania IV for the SNES...

I just got home from the store with 2000 wii points. Bought Super Castlevania and MegaMan... now I only have 700 points, 100 points short of getting a Sega or a SNES game... now I can only afford a TurboGrafx game, and I don't even know what console that is!

Already got S.Castelvania lV...
More come out tomorrow, I may just wait.

---NES---

Super Mario Bros.
Tecmo Bowl
Ninja Gaiden
Lode Runner
Gradius
Punch-Out

---SNES---

Super Castlevania IV
F-Zero
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Mario World
Contra III

---Genesis---
Streets of Rage II

---N64---
Mario Kart 64
F-Zero X

(I also have Megaman Anniversary and Sonic Collection for gamecube, so I dont have to buy those games)

If I could switch my ecco games, I would...

I just started. I got Punch Out, Tecmo Bowl, Sim City, Mario Kart 64 and F-Zero X.

Back