SNES
A Link to the Past
Super Mario World
Street Fighter II: Turbo

Genesis
Gunstar Heroes

NES
Ninja Gaiden

I'm considering getting Bonk's Adventure next, but don't know if I should get part one or two...

NES: super mario bros, kirby adventure, super mario bros 2
SNES: Donkey kong country,super mario world, zelda alttp
N64:super mario 64, f zero x, lylat wars
hopefully paper mario once it comes out and smb 3 and hope they give the vc game boy support for the zelda games

I don't have the internet...too many other bills! So, I have to take my wii over to a friend's house and do the wireless thing, which is spotty at best. But love the VC, so this is what I have so far:
Mario Bros. (of course)
Excitebike (for nostalgic reasons)
Legend of Zelda and
Legend of Zelda II...trying to beat them all before I even get into Twilight Princess...long road ahead of me
Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge...new to these two, but I like them so far.
Toejam and Earl...not nearly as fun as I remember it.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...way harder than I remember!

I think that's it. My conclusion is that they have dumbed down games so much since the old days....it could just be that you don't get as many extra men and power-ups, but they are way more challenging on the VC!

@tababywii: I see you have Exite Bike. I should get that game one day, Exite Truck was a great follow-up.

EDIT: Never mind, I had it for GB Color.

Last edited:
FR.----
gotta love the really old school racing games. I remember going over to my uncles house and taking my Nintendo and playing that game for like hours...can't imagin doing it now, though!

I'll have to try out Exite truck...I've only played the demo and wasn't super impressed. But I'm willing to give it another go.

Im playing it right now^^

Meh i just got my Wii i wanna have alot of them but have to waite.

NES
Kirby Adventures

SNES
Super Mario World

SEGA
Sonic 2

I finally have my first 2 VC Games! I will post again when I get more.

NES:
Super Mario Bros.

SEGA:
Sonic the Hedgehog

Wow, sorry to stray slightly off topic, but whoever just mentioned Excite Bike, I never noticed that Excite Truck was a play on words of Excite Bike. Cool. Am I the only person that didnt notice that? Cant wait for Excite Car and Excite Airplane.

Zelda: OoT
Diddy Kong Country 2
Mystical Ninja
Gunstar Heroes
Super Mario Bros
Kirby's Adventure
Starfox 64
Punch Out!!
Tecmo Bowl
Donkey Kong Country
TMNT

Total Points Used: 7,800 (All of my wii points i got were free).

Back