Whats more childish

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I had a arguement with my friend for about an hour now and he says that Mario is more childish than Pokemon, i disagree. I grew out of pokemon a long time ago and if you havn't say either which one you think is "more" childish or if any are childish at all.

Yeah Mario isnt really that childish, it has its moments but Pokemon is very childish. Whats your friends reasons for this?

what is makeing pokemon more childish the boss i seen in galaxy was a lava blob with black eyes and a pumpkin mouth
and cool pokemon are two robot looks things with metal spikes and diamonds and pearl in there chest and arm an

He said lots more stuff like that

I dont think either are the least bit childish, pokemon is an excellent rpg, that for me, can never grow old

and mario is about the same. its just an amazing series

paintba||er said:
Pokemon is much more childish than Mario. Pokemon is only fun if you are about eight. Now Mario is fun no matter how old you are.

what he said

ill agree that the pokemon show is childish but the games arnt really that childish team rocket arnt bad guys who set fruit bowl traps on the ground(jessy and james) there a gang trying to capture rare pokemon and in silver they kill a few slowpoke ( i may be mistaken there) pokemon is a good rpg and mario is a good game but when you really think about it pokemon is about catching monsters trying to stop a evil mob and be better then everyone else . mario is about jumping on mushrooms in the mushrooms kingdom and saveing the princess from a cool looking turtle and thats how i find it more childish ....before the show was even out people didnt even consider the game childish but ever since the show came out everyone did it seems a little biased to me. dont get me wrong i like mario i just think its more childish

MatReeves said:
ill agree that the pokemon show is childish but the games arnt really that childish team rocket arnt bad guys who set fruit bowl traps on the ground(jessy and james) there a gang trying to capture rare pokemon and in silver they kill a few slowpoke ( i may be mistaken there) pokemon is a good rpg and mario is a good game but when you really think about it pokemon is about catching monsters trying to stop a evil mob and be better then everyone else . mario is about jumping on mushrooms in the mushrooms kingdom and saveing the princess from a cool looking turtle and thats how i find it more childish ....before the show was even out people didnt even consider the game childish but ever since the show came out everyone did it seems a little biased to me. dont get me wrong i like mario i just think its more childish

btw thats my friend.

Back