What's NEW for SSB??

Wow, i just made this thread like 2 days ago, already kinda goin off topic lol, i dont really care though its kool, ive got the admin here so he'll straightin u guys out for me. lol

I'd like Majora's Mask Link as well. If u guys know Mutterbud (he lead me to this sight), he had some very big ideas for this game. I think i like his Character Creation ideas, that would be a big move up for Nintendo, though would they ever do it, prob. not.

But..... you did told me that you ARE Mutterbud. I'll have you know I do not take kindly to lying to me.

Majora's Mask Link has absolutely no reason to be in a future smash bros. game. The game was a decade ago and a sequel or remake depends entirely on Ocarina's success.

Majora's Mask Link has absolutely no reason to be in a future smash bros. game. The game was a decade ago and a sequel or remake depends entirely on Ocarina's success.

And yet the 3D remake of Majora's Mask is completely doable. Nintendo is going to make it but hold off for a because they do not want to release too many 3D remakes at one time. Majora's Mask 3D would probably come out about the same time Smash 4 would come out.
On top of that Majora's Mask has the same or slightly less popularity than Ocarina of Time.
Also it should be noted that Majora's Mask was released about the same time as Melee was released.

Last edited:
Wow, i just made this thread like 2 days ago, already kinda goin off topic lol

Dupe topics start off as off topic anyways. :p

But..... you did told me that you ARE Mutterbud. I'll have you know I do not take kindly to lying to me.

Dupe account?

Hammer_Time.gif
Hammer_Time.gif
Hammer_Time.gif
Hammer_Time.gif
Hammer_Time.gif
Hammer_Time.gif
Hammer_Time.gif
Hammer_Time.gif

Back