whats next on your shopping list?

Aside from more controllers, Blazing Angels.

i'm trading in my Zelda since i beat it months ago and it has a $30 trade in value... then gettin

gamecube stuff...
wavebird (custom colored)
rogue squadron
melee... yada yada

wii game releases are slow right now. kinda lame.
i'm waiting for multiplayer games myself.

Dumb question but when does the online multi p game get released? :frown2:

-Games
-Wiimotes/Nunchuks/Classic Controler
-Rechargeable Wiimote station
-Wii Bag of some sort
-Bigger SD card
-VC games
-Wii Tatoo....jk lol

2 Wiimotes & 2 Nunchuks
Mario Party 8
An SD Card
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords & GodFather: BlackHand Edition...depends on finances at the time.

How many files/memory does the Wii have? I have LoZ: TP, Madden 07, and Red Steel and I don't know how much space thats taking up. Anyone know how to find out?

well, you can check how much memory is left in your Wii console by clicking on the Wii icon on the bottom left of the menu screen, then click on the save data and then click on Wii, look on the bottom right screen and it should say blocks, the number next to it is your memory, you'll have a pretty good size of memory left, well over a thousand if those are the only games you used to save, they normally take less than 10 blocks, but if you been downloading virtual console games, or the internet channel, they will take the most chunk out of your memory, if you get an sd card, you can save the files on it instead, but any virtual console games you save to it cannot not be played on other Wii consoles, its encoded to only play on the system it was downloaded from. Also, if you happen to run out of space on your Wii, you can delete the virtual console games off the system and download the same game later without being charged again, i have not tried this myself but that is what ive been told. Well, im getting off topic but thats pretty much it, anyways check out the forums about the Wii hardware if you have questions about the hardware and system itself, people already dedicated answers to these kinda questions, just makes it easier to find out instead of waiting for a reply in my opinion.:thumbsup:

besides the topic mentioned above, im looking forward to getting trauma center 2nd opinion, mario galaxy, ssbb, and the new resident evil game

Blazing Angels here.
I'm really excited for Wii Online Play.

I also want the Wii Mote Battery Station from Nyko.

Last edited:
Next on my list is the Wiinja, or the cyclowiz, or the Wiikey mod chips!

I need one of those!

Wii remote docking station
Wii Play
Madden
the new Mario Strikers
SSBB
Mario Galaxy

Is anyone else worried that maybe Ninty is making their first party games too fun? I mean I guess it's good because it makes 3rd party developers work even harder.

i want EVERY THING lol..
but nxt i will get DBZ tenkaichi:cornut:
then MAYBE ecxite truck.
then elebits/ elebits (but i dont know when it comes out in AUSTRALIA)
i just read something on ssx blur that really made me want it..
and for later, man hunt 2 and godfather

Back