whats so great about death note

Status
Not open for further replies.
inuyasha_freek said:
ok and anyways i would watch everyepisode of inuyasha 2 times in a row before i watch death note again its the most confusing anime and i have watched lots of animes
If you can finish 1/3 of a crossword puzzle, then you can comprehend Death Note's storyline. Obviously you can do neither of those things.

Guys/gals/whatever stop bumpin this thread

Simply the best anime ever created in this world. That is what is great about it. Awesome characters awesome music awesome script and an appropriate length. If you are having problems understanding it read the manga first then watch the anime and then the two movies. There is a third one coming out in case people dont know about it!

I have seen and still watching lots of anime but none of it is as robust and innovative as Deathnote. Give it a chance and you will see how great it is!

Gaming24:7 said:
Simply the best anime ever created in this world. That is what is great about it. Awesome characters awesome music awesome script and an appropriate length. If you are having problems understanding it read the manga first then watch the anime and then the two movies. There is a third one coming out in case people dont know about it!

I have seen and still watching lots of anime but none of it is as robust and innovative as Deathnote. Give it a chance and you will see how great it is!
I dont think it is
The ending is pure shite

There cant be a third film you should know this if you have seen them both

Darkprinny said:
I dont think it is
The ending is pure shite

There cant be a third film you should know this if you have seen them both

I will agree the ending was not the one a lot of people expected but it doesnt matter if for once we have a different ''sad'' ending rather than always the protagonist winning and stuff. It also depends with which character you are getting bonded with i was with L so the ending was fine for me! Justice won! I think we should praise for being and doing something different rather than accusing it just for the ending.

As far as the 3d movie concerns check this out
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eLk7N3uzaD4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ED5odu8g2do

I never post something unless i myself look into it first

Its not part of Death note
Its what is called a "spin off" or "cash in"
Or to put it another way
The films where a succsess so lets make more and use the names of the charicters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back