Whats the best racing game for Wii?

ProfitOfDoom

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2007
I just picked up my Wii a couple of days ago "I love it"
But I wanted to get one of those off road racing games,I was just wondering what you guys thought of them? Its between excite truck and the monster truck game.
Also I see some of those come with the steering wheel holder thing for the remote,is it better to play with those,or not much of a difference?
Also what is the best game you guys have played on the Wii?

I have Excite Truck and I think It's really fun and addicting, I tell myself I'll only play it for a couple of minutes but find myslef playing it for a couple hours! So I would go with excite truck. As far as the steering wheel, I wouldn't bother with it save your money, the steering works great without it.

I just bought Excite Truck over the weekend.

I can tell you that it is extremely fun to play and addictive. Multi player games are very fun.

The controls are very responsive.

I definitely recommend it.

Well, I think its too early to give a title, we can do these thing after the Wii has been out for like, a year, then we can all post our opinions, just because there arent a whole lot of games period out for it right now, let alone a lot of racing games...

The stearing wheel was a failer, it messes up the controler, by denting it. It itnerfears with the sencors, and looks tacky and bulcky. The wiimote itself is great after you get the hand of it.

You mentioned "off-road" I would suggest NFS to any wii first commer for a racing game. NFS is not a Nascar game. its really cool, great controles for both excite truck and NFS. I suggest excite truck out of your choices though. (its short after you beat it its only fun to playwith friends with NFS its longer, and customization is endless, plus the free-from mode is amazing unlockables in every corner too.)

Back