Whats the best you have done on Melee?

Er...fighting and winning 2 level 9 team against me...1 against 2..but that was a long time a go..i suck a lot lately...:(

I remember fighting 2 level 9 Ganondorfs with Marth and actually winning the match. It was a surprising one. Also beating Master/Crazy hand in the same match for event 50.

Ronald said:
I once beat pikachu once.

I once beat pikachu once? :lol:

Last edited:
O___O my god seriously if that was true i would have to say..."You Suck" so i'll trust that your just joking xDDD

Beating pikachu means you suck? Well gee golly gee willikers i must than. /cry

ahah piokachu what leveel even on one sometyimes if udont do enough he can be achallenge i cant wait for tommorow my charged football is released in the usA!

I cant remember what the name of it was called. It's when you're fighting the wire frames and there is no items and the wire frames are incredibly hard. I knocked out 18 with Fox.
1-3 lv.9 cpu.
Fox(me) vs Marth/Roy/Mario
This was pretty hard and it was a 10 stock match, but I still managed to win with 3 lives, (and 200% -_-; )
Mario went down easy, Roy took a while but Marth was a ***** to beat...He alone took 4 of my lives... (1 to Roy and 2 suicides) but yeah, that was kinda hard.

Beating final showdown with kirby: twice, one time by just using the rock move(serious) it took me 13 min. and something. The other time I played legit with kirby and beat it in 2 min. and something.

Back