whats the big deal with mario galaxy?

i liked mario 64 and this is meant to follow the same gameplay method... so poeple are hyped up.

I've kinda been like you thinking about it. If its like mario 64, it will only be an amazing game!

Yeah I'm excited because it reminds of Super Mario 64. The only thing is that with that game you had all the portraits you had to jump into which represented worlds. Here theres just 1 whole galaxy. Maybe the game will divide it into different planetary systems with different themes in each one? And a "home base" in which Mario explores looking for clues, etc? That would cool I think. Of course the home base would have be huge like a castle but thats how most of them are these days. Basically this game could put Mario back on the map for a long time.

Personly there is only a few trailors I have seen and from what I have saw I am for some reason not overly impressed and gagging for this game, not much gameplay has been released really and only time will tell until the release date draws nearer but so far I don't see myself getting it.

it's only a good game if you like mario 64 gameplay, i love it, im geting mario galxey right when it comes out

I'm excited because so many people at E3 said they were amazed at how well it played. It also looked really good!

I'm really looking forward to it.

It seems kinda challenging and elaborate. Which is kinda good I guess, this way its not beaten in a short time. Although many of you probably will beat it quick. Overall looks like a good game.

Its Just A Huge Game With A Huge Environment Anticipated For Over 6 Months.. Pretty Much It.:lol:

I didn't like Super Mario 64 because of the general feeling I got in the game... There backrounds just didn't appeal to me at all.

Then there was Sunshine which has a much friendly drawing-in theme but had a few glitches and is just a less impressive game.

This looks like it'll have the quality of Super Mario 64 but an interesting atmosphere (or techinicaly no atmosphere???)

Ok at first the game looked ok but I'm going to give it a chance after hearing great reviews from both Web sites and normal people who played the Demo.
Plus it does look fun and it the controls work as we'll as Zelda's controls it will be a great game.

Mario games are so much fun, when I got my Mario 64 for the Wii I played it straight. :D You have to like Mario in order to see "What the big deal is"

Back