whats the big deal with mario galaxy?

It's gonna be a great game...

915692_20060915_screen001.jpg

915692_20060914_screen001.jpg

super-mario-galaxy-20060914080419050.jpg

super-mario-galaxy-20060914080421096.jpg

And for more awesome pics. http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/imgs_1.html

Here's a load of vids that you might or might not have seen. http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supermario128/media.html

Axtlar said:
...and for Microsoft it was Blinx the cat but no one liked the game so he died too.

coulda sworn master chief is pretty big for microsoft.

He is but he is kinda plain all he is, is a guy in Green Metal and a two-way orange mirror on his face

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i seen gameplay vids and it does not look anything special

I'll respect your opinion, but may I say that the game looks great? I hope so. I thought the gameplay vidoes were fone although they could've shown some more of the Wii remote usage. I'd rather buy SSBB.

WiiZero said:
He is but he is kinda plain all he is, is a guy in Green Metal and a two-way orange mirror on his face

it doesnt matter if hes plain. marios an italian stereotype, sonics a hedgehog and pac-man is bassically a piece of pizza missing a slice. they all sound decently PLAIN to me...

It looks as if UK is getting it in 2 days however I doubt it someone from UK I wanna hear what happens so post it

Well if youve ever played a Mario Game youd know whats big about it!
If not...get your ass to the VC and download Super Mario 64!!! NOW!!!!

the game is going to be soo much better than what we've seen of it, i remeber seeing the old twilight princess screens and videos, and then seeing how different it was from the actual game, mario galaxy is definitely going to be one of the best games for the wii

In response to those screen shots posted earlier up, Nintendo, I beg you, please please please have decent anti-aliasing.

Has IGN or Gamestop ever given a 10.0 for a game on any platform? If not, I hope Super Mario Galaxy gets the first 10.

Wiily Good said:
In response to those screen shots posted earlier up, Nintendo, I beg you, please please please have decent anti-aliasing.

Has IGN or Gamestop ever given a 10.0 for a game on any platform? If not, I hope Super Mario Galaxy gets the first 10.

OoT got 10 on game spot so did tony hawk pro sk8ter 3

WiiZero said:
It looks as if UK is getting it in 2 days however I doubt it someone from UK I wanna hear what happens so post it

it comes out on the 21st of september 2007 , at least thats what date ive been given for my preorder.. saying this another uk shop is saying 1st of june 2007 so it looks like no one is right.

Last edited:
All the gaming sites that have played it have said that it is a brilliant game. I trust such a unanimous opinion. I'll be getting it.

wii<33333 said:
I Agree M8t!!! It Dont Loook Special!!
Wtf is your deal? Galaxy's graphics alone look amazing, the new space territory....this will be absolutely amazing. None of the screen shots i've seen look at all similar to any previous mario game. That makes it special to me, to make something that's totally different and gives you a new feel....kinda like the Wii....

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
OoT got 10 on game spot so did tony hawk pro sk8ter 3

Why type "sk8ter" if "skater" is easier? Did you seriously just type an "8" to be "cool"?

Anyway, this game is probably going to be excellent. It looks so solid, and it's Mario. You can't hurt Mario. They tried to with the water pack thing, but even that failed; Sunshine was still pretty fun.

Back