What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen on Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need i say it...... 2 girls 1 cup ... i threw up watching it

On youtube? BLASPHEMY.

... I havn't seen anything scary on youtube. What is this "salad fingers" you speak of, K-Dawg. =P
[video=youtube;K4J5Xpca3kY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4J5Xpca3kY[/video]
This isn't the creepiest episode...but it's still pretty weird and sordave funny.If you continue to keep watching, I think the 2nd and 3rd episodes are really creepy.

P.S.
I'm going to admit that I only saw about 30 seconds of 2 girls 1 cup, then I stopped. I can't even remember that much...but hey, I don't think I want too.

Lol, this David dude who invented Salad Fingers has some serious issues. :lol: Doesn't scare me, or even creep me out at all, though. I honestly don't think there's anything scary enough on youtube, thanks to the censoring public, lol.

Rusty spooooooonnnnnsssss...

Need i say it...... 2 girls 1 cup ... i threw up watching it

Oh C'mon. That wasnt even that bad. Theres worse but not on YT of course.

You're insane. It was bad. Can't say I was flipping out like your stereotypical YT reaction video, but it wasn't something I'd fap to (and if someone really does, when I find out I'll die inside... a lot). XD

Although I can agree that there's worse, not that I'd want to see that one suggestion you mentioned earlier. Ugh... If any of you have more balls than me, ask DG about it via PM, lol.

Lol, this David dude who invented Salad Fingers has some serious issues. :lol: Doesn't scare me, or even creep me out at all, though. I honestly don't think there's anything scary enough on youtube, thanks to the censoring public, lol.

Rusty spooooooonnnnnsssss...
It's both creepy and funny in a way. Yes, whoever made Salad Fingers is completely crazy. I think it's supposed to be after an atomic war cuz in some of the later episodes, he starts taking about a 'great war'. As said, that isn't the creepiest episode, it gets both worse and funnier.

I found 2 Girls & A Cup hilarious. I laughed when they filled up the cup with poo because it reminded me of when you get ice cream at the buffet.

Look up Big Boy Carwash on Youtube it's hilarious. You need an account that is 18 years and older though.

I found 2 Girls & A Cup hilarious.

... GC, I will never, NEVER, look at you the same way again.

Jk jk, but that's just wrong... How do you laugh at anything in that video? .-.; And I thought I was sick minded...

Look up Big Boy Carwash

nothnxkbai

Ok, if you ever go a buffet or see ice cream getting poured on a cone you will see how the chicks shitting on the cup kind of looks alike. It reminded me of the swirling chocolate ice cream. I told my friend and he laughed and said that it was true.

Just because it's (somewhat) true doesn't mean it's funny. -.-; I've been to buffets more times than you can imagine, I know what the ice cream looks like when dispensed from one of those bulky machines.

I still don't see how you can laugh at that... The thought of it, yeah, but when you're actually viewing it? Who tortured you when you were 5 years old, GC? >.>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back