Whats The Deal with Red Steel?!

gamer24 west

24 flava gamer
May 5, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
5724-6220-6752-0642
I know red steel has been out 4 quite a while now but i just wanted 2 no whether it was ne gud. I've read mixed reviews about the game but i thought it would be better if asked on the forum.:wtf:

I'd say it's good but it has no real re-play value, Fun multiplayer though

And I like the thread name lol. Good choice of words!

ha

yeah i no a thanks for the help.

Red Steel is a great game in my opinion. Some people complain about the controls but I found it to be great. The sword fights are the biggest highlight of the game. I really enjoyed playing it, so its really up to you to decide. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

i didnt like Redsteel from the start but if you like games like that then go ahead and buy it!

A lot of people put it down even when they haven't played it. Its price has gone down a lot so I recommend you get it. Its a very fun game :)

thx

i probably will by it then because i thought it looked really gud so screw what the mags say!:cornut:

I thought it looked fun, the modern story line looked cool and the sword fights. but looking at gamespot ratings and gamefaqs.....it seems like a real let down..it averages like a 5/10.
well...i think u cant trust mags and gamespot with Wii games....DBZ: BT3 was rated /10 and its f**king awesome!

I don't have the game, and I don't know for sure what to say about it. When I bought my Wii, I saw that game for sale in every stores but already used... And I was like "How can a launch title be so bad that people start to sell them to stores after buying them for a couple of days ago???"
The thing is, that game might get mixed reviews because of very things. If you like a game with good action, it's for you, but it has no good grafics, what's a good action game without good grafics???

Red Steel is a great game, anyone who says the controls are glitchy has obviously never played it for more than half an hour. The controls are a little weird at first, but after a but you get used to it. I wrote a review on it, I am not sure if we are allowed to post the links to other sites though....

If they took there time it would have been EVEN better but its is a fun game!

Back