What's the first game you will play!?!?

Zilly-D

Wiitard
Nov 13, 2006
What's the first game you will play when you finally get done waiting in line, buying Wii and games, driving home, and setting it up?
I think I'm gonna get Red Steel and Zelda TP but I might start playing Wii Sports first because its a quick start... hmmm... so many choices, I'm pretty jazzed about it.
Zelda TP seems like it would be better to start alone at night for a full experience. :D

Wii sports, just to get a feel of things.

then on to TP.

i will give each 5 wii sports game a good play through. then onto TP with a bit of Red Steel in between to break up TP. Once ive completed red steel and ill buy NFS to play in between TP

Ill be playing wii sports as well. Then Excite Truck. Then at night Red Steel.
Wii Sports.
Bowling is supposed to be the funnest game
Then tennis is supposed to be good. 2nd best.
Then Baseball is supposed to be 3rd. those 3 are the good ones.
Golf sucks, very hard to control.
Then worst. Boxing. Which i was hoping would be good cuz I used to box, just sucks completely.

so start off wit either bowling or tennis if u dont wana be dissapointed early lol.

I'll probably dabble in a little WiiSports, but then it's on to some Red Steel Multiplayer with my brother.

I guess if Wiisports is coming w/ the package then yes, if not then oh my God i'm playing TP!!! And i'm also getting Corruption, both very lengthy games and both have the same type of feel. So if I get stuck on a hard part of one then i'll go onto the next one and try to get through that part...omg the Wii is awsome...

Well, first I'm getting the internet connection on the Wii setup, then I'll make a Mii, and finally play Wii sports. Afterwards, ZELDA!

Metroid prime corruption isnt coming out untill 6/1 2007 but when it does im so preordering it along with galaxy and super smash bros brawl all coming out about half through 2007 but worth the wait mario galaxy is a lil before the other two

Back