What's the First thing you're gona do...

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
What's the first thing you're gona do when you get SuperSmashBros. Brawl, I think it's about time that i'd ask everybody and we have enough information to know what we can exsperiance...

QUESTION (1)
What character are you gonna test out first...

My responce..
I plan on trying out Metaknight first, He's super fast and he just might be my balance i've been looking for..
And sonic as my second lol

QUESTION (2)
What Controller are you gona use first?..

Simple as everybody else is gona use lol, Gamecube Controller..

QUESTION (3)
What are you gona do first?.. Story Mode or Wifi Mode..

I plan to do story mode, Just to get in that little bit of training in and find out if i can unlock more characters and junk :D...

(1) Pit, because of his wings and arrows....or Mario.
(2) The classic control......I have to use it for something.
(3) Story mode, because it looks way fun....

you forgot what stage you play on first

character
sonic then kirby

controler
gamecube

gonna do
vs melee

stage
the delfino place

1) im going to choose wario first....then snake....then sonic

2)im going to try out my classic controller first....then the gc controller....then the wiimote and nunchuk

3) im going to VS mode and practice to use wario, snake, and sonic.

First I'm going to practice using Meta Knight or Pit, haven't decided yet and also need to see who else starts, then I will begin unlocking people and most likely I will use wii-mote nunchuck first because that is all I have but I might get a GC or classic controller the same day as Brawl

QUESTION (1)
Metaknight and test all others before making the decisio nfor the tourney

QUESTION (2)
Simple as everybody else is gona use lol, Gamecube Controller..

QUESTION (3)
Story mode and Online Co-Op with friends and people on other forums then move on to Online tournament on another forum then practice and perfect my decision character for the wiichat tournament

Snake, ima huge MGS series fan, i cant wait

gamecube controller, just cause its proly easier

and stroy mode, so i can get used to the feel of the game and then go kick some ass in wifi

QUESTION (1)
I plan on useing Ice climbers.

QUESTION (2)
Wii mote + nunchuck

QUESTION (3)

Story Mode

i'll play one player, as sonic first, then kirby, followed by mario, and so on.

QUESTION (1)
Diddy! Oh yeah! I love acrobatic and fast characters, and Diddy seems perfect. Then Ike probably.

QUESTION (2)
Gamecube controller prolly. Maybe the Wiimote and Nunchuck...

QUESTION (3)
I'm so gonna do story, it looks so good! Then maybe a wi-fi match with my friends.

1.mario, than diddy, than sonic
2. uhh if i buy cube controllers in time, than i'll use them, but if not than i'll use my classic controller
3. i'll try single player with the three listed above, to unlock jiggly and maybe some other chars, and pick my temp main between the 3(probably mario)...than go to wi-fi

1) Snake all the way, and then eventually everyone else

2) Gona try the wii, cuz it was made for that system and then just see which controller im more comfortable with.

3) Then I'll do story mode, get a feel for everything, get on the wi-fi and start whoopin on all you mo-fo's, lol jk, but seriously...no mercy...

1) Pit
2) VC controller - As I got it with my wii console because a friend sold it to me and have not used it yet and would like to test it out.
3) Story mode to get the feel and then work on to wifi.

Last edited by a moderator:
tubesocks said:
1) Snake all the way, and then eventually everyone else

2) Gona try the wii, cuz it was made for that system and then just see which controller im more comfortable with.

3) Then I'll do story mode, get a feel for everything, get on the wi-fi and start whoopin on all you mo-fo's, lol jk, but seriously...no mercy...
Lol I feel you on that one, XD (As white as that sounded XD) Anyways lol- Yeah it's going to be crazy with all of the people who train on SSBM everday like i do lol-, It's gona be so much fun though :D...

ill prolly start out using link, cuz ive had the most success with him in the past.

using gamecube controller

and ill be going right to wifi, cuz this will be the first game i get for wii that will have it.

Back