What's the first VC game you bought?

s9am_me

Got my Wii!!
Jan 9, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
Wii Online Code
5361-7973-5682-6452
I thinking of buying one or two in the near future. I just bought a Wavebird and borrowed SSBM from a friend. Now thinking about getting MK64 or SM64. I really want to get the zelda games but I'm just halfway through TP so I want to finish that first. I know some games like SMW doesn't work well with the GC controller, so that's out of the question until i get a CC. Also, how long does it take to download a game?

It doesnt take long to download, it depends on what games console game it is, so expect longer download times when downloadin a n64 title compared to a nes title. The first game i bought was mario bros for nes,then zelda Oot for N64, and just half hour ago i downloaded super mario world for snes which is excellent! my favourite :D

lee.jarratt said:
It doesnt take long to download, it depends on what games console game it is, so expect longer download times when downloadin a n64 title compared to a nes title. The first game i bought was mario bros for nes,then zelda Oot for N64, and just half hour ago i downloaded super mario world for snes which is excellent! my favourite :D

When I've downloaded games, both of them N64 games its took between 1 to 2 minutes. It could be because my wireless connection is right next to the Wii but I was shocked.

My first game was Mario Kart 64

i think street fighter was the first one i got. pissed me off because im a spoiled brat. bought the game (downloaded it) and started to play it. i NEVER remembered it being so damn slow! like i said im spoiled by street fighter alpha max for PSP and it has turbo. i also have the street fighters for sega saturn (now that i rediscovered it) and again, i totally forgot that the SNES version was so slow!

later on that day, i bought sim city, mario64, and some other game that my bf wanted. i forgot what it was. something goofy that i dont remember that when i watched him play it, it almost gave me an epiliptic seazure! lol.
OH i remember it was space harrier 2. i dont even remember the game when it came out

Crimson said:
When I've downloaded games, both of them N64 games its took between 1 to 2 minutes. It could be because my wireless connection is right next to the Wii but I was shocked.

My first game was Mario Kart 64

yeh well i nick my wireless connection off my next door neighboors lol!
shhhh dont tell anyone...

Super Mario World - Couldn't wait to re-visit that :D

Closely followed by Mario Kart 64.

ericlewis91 said:
SONIC HEDGEHOG!!! QUOTE]

sh*t i forgot all about that game! i got that too when i first got the wii. thank god for credit cards im gunna go buy new games hahaha its highly addicting!

gunstar
and this monday i bought ocarina cuz i never got to finish it yet

From order or download:

Street Fighter 2
Gunstar Heroes
Kid Icarus
Contra 3

Back