What's the first VC game you bought?

s9am_me said:
I thinking of buying one or two in the near future. I just bought a Wavebird and borrowed SSBM from a friend. Now thinking about getting MK64 or SM64. I really want to get the zelda games but I'm just halfway through TP so I want to finish that first. I know some games like SMW doesn't work well with the GC controller, so that's out of the question until i get a CC. Also, how long does it take to download a game?
I know some games like SMW doesn't work well with the GC controller, so that's out of the question until i get a CC. Also, how long does it take to download a game?

Gamecube controller works on mine

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think street fighter was the first one i got. pissed me off because im a spoiled brat. bought the game (downloaded it) and started to play it. i NEVER remembered it being so damn slow! like i said im spoiled by street fighter alpha max for PSP and it has turbo. i also have the street fighters for sega saturn (now that i rediscovered it) and again, i totally forgot that the SNES version was so slow!

later on that day, i bought sim city, mario64, and some other game that my bf wanted. i forgot what it was. something goofy that i dont remember that when i watched him play it, it almost gave me an epiliptic seazure! lol.
OH i remember it was space harrier 2. i dont even remember the game when it came out

i NEVER remembered it being so damn slow!
I'm not saying you are wrong, maybe they fixed it, but...

I took to heart what everybody said about street fighter being slow, for the longest time, I avoided downloading it for fear that I would of wasted my Wii points on something that was soo slow that it was unplayable (like some emulators), my brother forced me to download it, so I downloaded it just to show him how "slow" it was and i didn't find it slow at all, I found it comparable to the SNES version, not slow at all

My first VC game was SM64, one of my favroite VC games so far

Last edited:
My 1st download was Super Mario World a couple of weeks ago. It's so cool to be able to go back and play classic games. My next will be Zelda on the super nes and may be sonic

mywiiplay said:
My 1st download was Super Mario World a couple of weeks ago. It's so cool to be able to go back and play classic games. My next will be Zelda on the super nes and may be sonic

I just got sonic today...it laggs a little when you do some of the high air jumps but other then that good so far

1st - Zelda: Link to the Past
2nd - Super Mario World
3rd - *sigh* waiting for Goldeneye...a day that might never come...

Yes it will come, Goldeneye will be the only game from Rare to be on the Virtual Console, man! so be glad about it

Axtlar said:
Yes it will come, Goldeneye will be the only game from Rare to be on the Virtual Console, man! so be glad about it

What? Are you serious? How do you know that? Don't play with me now! :eek:

Axtlar said:
Lol, man..is that a good game to download?

Toe jam & earl is alot of fun especially for 2 players.But it does come to be a real challenge sometimes.I do wish there was a continue on the game.I run out of lives to fast.

MARIO 64 For me it is the greatest game of all time. I got all 120 stars about a week ago and I already am thinking of going at it again.

My first download was Super Mario 64- I'd heard so much about how great it was, so I'd always wanted to play it. Pretty much as soon as I connected the Wii to the internet, I went and downloaded it. Fantastic!

Gunstar Heros for sega genesis all the way! I never had a sega but my friend did and that game dominated our childhood.

Back