whats the last thing you ate

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
an echo mint chocolate bar

I love how the Euros have to explain their speech while American phrases are universally known. Shows how ignorant we are.

i had some chocolate chip cookies

lets start this up again!

i just had thai food :D

i had 2 singha beers, some sort of jerky type appetizer with a cucumber sauce, pad thai which is rice noodles with like egg, onion, scallions, peanuts ect its one of my favorite dishes! and saku (tapioka with younge coconut meat)

my boyfriend is trying to break the habbit of me ordering "chicken fingers" everywhere i go lmao :) im getting better!

in touch with the wii said:
roast chicken, green beans and potatoes
man im wanting some thai food i havent gone out to dinner in 3 months

come on over to NY! where i live theres a REALLY delicious and authentic thai resteraunt (not one of those annoying fusion type places you see in large cities like NYC)

its amazing and the waitresses love my bf and i cause we're there all the time!

yeah maybe ive always wanted to go to NY shame i can't afford the trip just now grrrrrrrrr i hate being in uni (college)

im sure theres gotta be some random "convention" you can pretend to be apart of just to come to NY! but then agian, i eat, sleep, work and breathe here and all i do is complain lmao!

seriously though I MAY THINK its overrated but as a true NYer ive never even been to half the tourist traps like everyone else and when i am at them its NEVER for enjoyment lol

youd love it

and yes, i know what uni means :D

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im sure theres gotta be some random "convention" you can pretend to be apart of just to come to NY! but then agian, i eat, sleep, work and breathe here and all i do is complain lmao!

seriously though I MAY THINK its overrated but as a true NYer ive never even been to half the tourist traps like everyone else and when i am at them its NEVER for enjoyment lol

youd love it

and yes, i know what uni means :D
:idea: i really do want to come maybe i could try to get to do some medical exprience in NY but it will still cost me
i know i would love as well
i wish my brother was still alive he could of shown me around (9:11)
anyway might be a year or so but i might do it

I had Pizza and beans. The Pizza had on loads of tomato, mushroom, cheese, onions and Tobasco. Ate it with Brown Sauce. It was delicious!

:idea: i really do want to come maybe i could try to get to do some medical exprience in NY but it will still cost me
i know i would love as well
i wish my brother was still alive he could of shown me around (9:11)
anyway might be a year or so but i might do it

we have one of the best medical schools here on long island and its stonybrook university. some of my best friends (and my bf!) went there and graduated. its a beautiful campus and a fantastic school (i used to go to some good parties there too back in the day! w00t! lol)

im so sorry about your brother.... :( did he die on 9/11? must of been so hard for you. i go every year to NYC to hear the names. i dont go in my dress blues (uniform) for political reasons but i go to remember my fallen brothers and sisters. my deepest sympathies wii :(

DRMARIO said:
My friend and I went to a thai restaraunt called 'Tampopo's' .
The food was delicious! Although i did have to ask for a fork, can't handle those bloomin' chopsticks :p
The look they gave me when i asked for cutlery was hilarious :p

yummy! and come on round eye, you cant use a chopstick?! hehe. our place gives us forks but chopsticks are availble upon request :)

when i go to japaneese resteraunts, i use chopsticks for everything (including salads) i think theyd find it a bit odd if i were stabing my sushi with a fork LMAO! or better yet, the finger food way hahaha

DRMARIO said:
Nope! can't use chopsticks, and never have been able to! I just get confused, as daft as that sounds :p

so they gave you the "spaz-sticks" where they put the chop stick wrapper inbetween the 2 sticks and then tie it together with a rubber band :D

blchop.gif
here you go

Back