whats the last thing you ate

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
tijuana1 said:
Last thing I ate was a hot dog with a bacon wrapped around the weenie.

Mexican Style:thumbsup:

hahaha this shits bomb i get those from the mexican lady down the street with the hotdog stand. hahah last thing i ate was a chicken sandwhich from burger king

My father went fishin today. Caught 6 nice sized Largemouth. Just finishin them off. "Damn, the old mans still got it I gotta admit..."

I had some milk and a quaker oat crisp for breakfast

DRMARIO said:
You had Cake for Breakfast? Strangest thing I've ever heard. Cake is Eaten as Elevenses Usually, or for Dessert.

Really?

I rarely eat anything not sweet for breakfast, and most of time people have coffee for breakfast so it makes sense to have coffeee cake too, right? It's usually a toaster strudel or cereal for me, but whenever I have coffee cake I go for that.

DRMARIO said:
Well, it's most likely because you have a complete different Culture than I.
I tend to have Kippers, Toasted Bread, Bacon Sandwich's or a Boiled Egg. With Tea or Coffee, depends how tired I am.

Well have you ever had coffee cake, it's not like other cakes? I would never have something like chocolate cake or cheese cake for breakfast if that's the image that comes to your mind. As far a tea goes, I only have that once I'm done with dinner late at night.

Probably a little bit of our different cultures plays a role though, like you said.

Back