whats the most random thing u killed a Bug with?

Torched a spider with a lighter and a can of Axe.

If it counts, I ate a spider for $10. ... Yeah.

I was dared to dance with a fineass girl for $10 one time. Was it worth it? **** yes and I would of done it for free :ihih:
I made $10 in an easier and better way than you CK :p

I killed bugs outside my house by peeing on them.

I was dared to dance with a fineass girl for $10 one time. Was it worth it? **** yes and I would of done it for free :ihih:
I made $10 in an easier and better way than you CK :p

I killed bugs outside my house by peeing on them.

If you're trying to annoy me, it's not working. :p

$10 is $10 earned either way. It's not like eating a spider is gonna get me sick/vomit anyways. ... Not to mention I hate dancing, ugh. [/lame]

I think the strangest thing I've killed a bug with is the stove. Can't really kill ticks by squishing them, so you have to burn them. :D I've also killed a spider with a welder before; I was messing around with the welder, and a spider walked up on the piece of scrap I was welding, and then poof, no more spider.

I've used a BB gun before.Makes a mess with the splatter though. Try to avoid this method.

Hehe, I've done that, except it was an airsoft pistol and a mouse.:lol:

The most common thing I kill a bug or anything that annoy me is using a towel and *splat*

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Lmfao all you need is good aim? Aiming isn't all that hard. Especially when your target doesn't know it's coming.

ROB, the best is when a cat is in your backyard. I've unloaded on those before :lol:

Back