whats the most random thing u killed a Bug with?

No-one here uses flies as target practice? No?

I saw my dad kill a fly with a broken rubberband.

Have you ever killed two flies while they are f*****g? I have. One time I only killed 1 but the other kept on flying with a dead one stuck on it.

A pocket knife. The damned ant was trying to climb up my leg. So, I shook it off and cut it in half. Then I cut it up some more, that way there was no doubt it was dead.

I smashed a fly with a Cheez-It box the other day.

Also, a spider was in my blanket when I was putting in it the wash, so I just let it drown in the washer... and if it somehow survived that, it'd be burned up in the dryer...

I don't kill spiders, mainly because people moan at me for it
OOOOO an interesting fact for you all

On average, you eat 7 spiders a year (when you're asleep with your mouth open they crawl in and technically you eat them)

I don't think I've had a weird way of killing a troublesome fly, but I smacked one with a piece of cardboard once (don't ask why it was cardboard lol)

That's actually not true Boz. I thought it was the average person will only eat maybe 1 in their entire lifetime while asleep.

That's actually not true Boz. I thought it was the average person will only eat maybe 1 in their entire lifetime while asleep.

I watched a programme on bugs and things the other day, it said 7 a year - oh well, I'd rather not think about eating spiders XD

-Boz- [UK];1040007 said:
I watched a programme on bugs and things the other day, it said 7 a year - oh well, I'd rather not think about eating spiders XD
Nope.
Not true.
The spider is most likely to be scared away by your breathing.

Back