Whats the next big title release on Wii?

t121anf

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2006
what games are people waiting on being release for the wii? got any trailers for said games?

i know we are waiting on brawl and mario cart, but what else is due?

i didnt even know a lara croft game was due till i saw the advert on tv the other night :-(

Depends where you live... in Australia I'd say MOH: Heroes 2, and Umbrella Chronicles (2days away).
In the future, I'm still hoping to see Sadness, looking forward to No More Heroes and Trauma Centre.
Don't think we'll be seeing StarFox anytime soon however...

Star Fox Wii hasn't even been officially announced. I'd say the next "big" games on wii (Not counting Brawl and Mario Kart) would have to be Knights, No More Heroes, and Wiifit.

-For America

ummmm Resident evil 5? lol

On a serious note hmm apart from No More heroes and Smash it's looking like a pretty dull year for Nintendo

I'll be picking up a PS3 soley for FF13 And GTA 4 oh and MGS4 say what you want but I don't see the point in hanging onto a console with shitty third party support.

It's like the Gamecube repeating all over again!

ally_uk said:
On a serious note hmm apart from No More heroes and Smash it's looking like a pretty dull year for Nintendo

You probably should go buy some lottery numbers, cause apparently you are psychic and can see the future.

Maybe people have forgotten about these, they were mentioned earlyon when Wii was released but have lost attention lately.

Disaster: Day of Crisis
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

ally_uk said:
It's like the Gamecube repeating all over again!
It is true but...
Nintendo is doing their best. OMG. They release one killer game after the next and damn third party companies do nothing to assist. LoZ TP MP3:C SMG SSBB. They put good effort into these games and what do we get? A bunch of ports from the other companies. I mean RE:UC is an excellent game but it's just the first 3 games rapped into one. Oh, and RE:4. Come on. MoH:H2 is a good game and we got GH:3. They should be doing better than this. I'm so dissapointed. Luckily though, nintendo is still doing very well. They've made plenty of money off of this system and they are still selling Wii's like hotcakes. But ol' nintendo fans get it in the rear again.

Scar for ure info, i can tw8 for disasted and have been keeping track of it since it was announce in MAY 2006,

but project hammer was cancelled

S.C.A.R. said:
Maybe people have forgotten about these, they were mentioned earlyon when Wii was released but have lost attention lately.

Disaster: Day of Crisis
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Well those are two games that I would love to see, but Disaster: Day of Crisis doesn't even have delivery date (best I've heard is late '08 or early '09 and I'm leaning towards the '09). I thought Project HAMMER was possibly cancelled?

ally_uk said:

Star Wars
Mario Kart
King's Story
Sadness
Wiifit
Likely Animal Crossing
Mario Baseball
Disaster (Almost Guarantee)
Wii Music
Zack and Wiki 2
Golden Sun Wii
Wiiware in general
Worms: A space oddity
Ghostbusters
De Blob
FF: Chrystal Chronicles
James Bond

-man, nothing at all

(And that's just what we know about)

Last edited:
It appeals to the none gamer. So, for Nintendo, everything is good about it.

It'll sell Wiis better than Wii sports did.

Back