Whats the next big title release on Wii?

nic7 said:
Star Wars
Mario Kart
James Bond

-man, nothing at all

(And that's just what we know about)

These three are suppose to be good. Now James Bond could go either way. You could get another Nightfire or Agent Under Fire. Both of those were good. Or you can also get another James Bond 007: From Russia with Love or GoldenEye: Rogue Agent. These were ok. Multiplayer was weak. Then again we can get another GoldenEye 007 which was maybe one of the most epic games to ever be released. But that is doubtful.

lol most of titles ben said.. dont think i say monster hunter 3.
and yes wiifit be good as you get that mat thingy which makes u more interactive with games (which the wii is all about)

medal of honour heroes 2 (MOHH2) its just gat be tha best onjline game for the wii i played it in america with my brother out there and i couldnt stop playin it, 32 player online is pretty impresive

but jst cnt w8 till it comes out in europe bt how dissapointing, comes out 1st feb!

fuk u crackers

how would u geeks like to get some man ass from mike jones. thats who.. mike jones. who!? mike jones so suck some dick ***** if u no whats good for u. thats whats up.!!! i get mo bux everynight ur mom sucks my balls i get hair in her eyes from ball hit

Since twilight princess was also released on the Gamecube, I am convinced that there will be another Zelda game, probably with Wind Waker style graphics at some point on the wii.

Why don't Nintendo invest some of the money they are making from sales into a company such as Valve and get them to desgin a Wii exclusive

Come on Nintendo give us some decent titles already!

Capcom sort it out and give us what we crave Resi evil 5!

Because of all of the hype of the PS3 and the XBox 360, the 3rd party developers bet on the wrong horses. So, we just have to give them some time to produce games for the Wii. We don't want them rushing half-assed products out into the market. It's only been a few months since EA and the like admitted to their mistake. Give them some time. Until then, just browse through the list of 405 titles and imagine what will be coming down the road.

Basically all the game publishers assumed PS3 was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Too bad it's too expensive for most people. It will just take some time to get these 3rd party developers to put some resources into Wii game development (and I'm really hoping Capcom releases RE:5 on Wii)

Jesus what's next? Tiddly winks Wii Edition

Granpa Jo does DIY with extra Wii Functions build yourself a new bed shame it's not f--king real!.

Playboy Wii
( you strap on the wii remote and do some damage to some virtual bitches I aint talking about fraggin i'm talking about shagging fool! )

Uncle Harrys Hornby Heaven - all the joys of model railways without the need for being a sad recluse!

Pillow fights wii edition

last but not least EA's latest masterpiece Walking to School Wii ediiton strap the wii remote to your foot and react the joys of a brisk walk to school

F--k me I will kill myself if any of these get made apart from the playboy game I might trademark that!

I wont say developers bet on the wrong "horses". Atleast when it comes to the Xbox, I doubt any of them are regretting that. But im pretty sure alot of them are regretting betting on the PS3. As long as Xbox keeps doing well developers are going keep producing games on that system. Since PS3 is about the same as Xbox, they are going to go ahead and port it to PS3 instead of cutting down the version for Wii.

Also I think it has to do with the Wii being a inferior hardware so they all want to work on the system with great graphics which is why great developers like 2k (Makers of Bioshock) make a stupid casual carnival game instead of an actual hit. Notice PS2? They're also releasing stupid games now days since all of the good developers are hard at work on the more superior consoles instead of working on inferior consoles.

So when it all comes down to it for 3rd-Party developers, they have to want to make a game on the Wii for Wii gamers. For example Capcom making RE:UC. So far Gamecube had more 3rd party support. I truly think its because Gamecube had a system on the same level/higher level than PS2 and Xbox. Problem with gamecube was no online.

Guess all we can do is hope developers decide to make games on Wii for Nintendo gamers and wait for more Nintendo games.

Btw, Nintendo IS making another Zelda game because they announced it before. I just dont know how late in Wii's lifespan it will be. And I don't know whether it will be the "real" Zelda style or Windwaker style.

Last edited:
I would say

I would say other than Brawl and Mario Kart, the next big title would probably be Soulcalibur Legends... Yep... or WiiFit.

Back