whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
new

tell me if this sig is any better. dont really have "photoshop" got the cheep knock off brand. but it still works better than paint. once again...give rep, good or bad.

thanks

I like the sig, but either change the avatar or go back to a different sig, because they use the same image, and that's just kinda boring, I'm sure you could find another Mario pic you like and set it as your avatar. (Just a thought)

Or you could be like me and make your own
*looks at all the site ones*
Meh

Darkprinny said:
Or you could be like me and make your own
*looks at all the site ones*
Meh
Oh I didn't realize it was a site provided one, I mean you could just google mario pictures and then put the url of that image as your avatar.

A sig tells you more about a person, say i had a slipknot sig, people would probably start thinking i like slipknot.
It seems like Blueovalboy7 likes Mustangs. See?

blueovalboy7 said:
Oh I didn't realize it was a site provided one, I mean you could just google mario pictures and then put the url of that image as your avatar.
I hope you think I ment avis

A sig tells you more about a person, say i had a slipknot sig, people would probably start thinking i like slipknot.

And it seems that I like Slade
But I dont
I LOVE SLADE
Noddy Holder IS A GOD

I hope he likes the present I sent him (via radio 2)
A box of cupa soup

stikky said:
Well what you said is true, but that is a picture of my actual car. I love that thing, a lot of blood/sweat/time has been put into that car by me and my dad.

blueovalboy7 said:
Well what you said is true, but that is a picture of my actual car. I love that thing, a lot of blood/sweat/time has been put into that car by me and my dad.

Maybe mine should become a pic of my PC-arcade cab

WHEN I CAN GET MORE PARTS TO FINISH THE DAMN THING

hold on? are you trying to say that i just got this sig from a website? that bullsh*t right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back