Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

Frogger said:
Now why would I want that?

Pssh, it's the master race. It makes you stronger than others. 'apparently'.

Frogger said:
THIS IS HOW WE POTTY TRAINED YOU.

I'M POTTY TRAINED? THAT'S NEWS TO ME!

Worst Character; Chris Kamara.

Frogger said:
I didn't think you'd know my secret identity.

Me neither I was leaning towards Jade Raymond I must say.

Wow! I laughed!
And about the Sonic in Brawl thing.
I don't remember Master Chief having one of the biggest rivalries in gaming history in the 90's...

Sonic was Mario's competition in the 90's. The first to challenge Nintendo's Iron Grip. Nintendo wouldn't be as far as they are today without the push Sega gave them to thrive.

For those that can't understand that, it means that without sonic there might not even be a Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Melee for that matter.

wizkid0111 said:
For those that can't understand that, it means that without sonic there might not even be a Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Melee for that matter.
I would beg to differ........we have went through this so many times in other threads.....that theirs no point in talking about it anymore

wizkid0111 said:
You did realize I said might.
Nope...theres no MIGHT that we need sonic.... We really didnt need him at all...but he was added anyway

We didnt need Sonic in Melee to make it great game, just like we didnt need Sonic in the first SSB game...and it was still a great game.

The only reason why we have sonic in brawl is b/c ppl wanted him in brawl, so the creator on Sonic BEGGED and i said *begged* Sakuria and Myiamoto to add Sonic to the Super Smash Brothers Universe.:cool:

(Although sonic is a great character, no doubt about that!)

Back