Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

Sonic, I don't want him in there. If he is and they don't put Knukles or Tails in that's just stupid, Tails and Knukles would be imo a little more suited to Smash Bros than Sonic

mario duhh
lol jk

probuley shyguy. i wouldn't mind birdo, getting to pwn him/her/it every chance i get

A Runescape character...naw for real it would be That puppet from Big Brain Academy. Special Attack: What rotates around the Earth?
A. The Sun
B. The Moon
Mario's Answer: A.The Sun ( BOOM he dies) ^^
But Damn that puppet is seriously annoying.

Last edited:
SUTA said:
mario duhh
lol jk

probuley shyguy. i wouldn't mind birdo, getting to pwn him/her/it every chance i get
*sniff* you just wanna push my buttons, but its probably for the best.

alek317 said:
yeah definately since its not like sonic actualy fights or nething
sonic actually had 2 real fighting games. 1 wasnt released in U.S but now is with a collction game thing. its all about fighting.

and a more better fighting is sonic battle. he has a wide range of attack in that.

asdfghjkl said:
*sniff* you just wanna push my buttons, but its probably for the best.
not saying shyguy isn't awesome.he wouldn't have any moves pretty much.
but ya shyguy=AWESOMENESSOSCITY
he's to kool to fight lol

alek317 said:
yeah definately since its not like sonic actualy fights or nething
yeah, he destroys all his enemies with lectures and angry letters.

and the quail eye.

WuddlePook said:
I agree, I would love to be Birdo, sniping people with eggs just like I do with Yoshi while Petey Pirahna would be shooting some toxic crap =D The thought of seeing a fuzzie with be kinda funny :lol:

Anyways worst character... One of the zombies from Resident Evil =3

That's not cool, man. Anybody from Resident Evil would be awesome and would definatly make my day. Does anyone know who William Birkin is? No? Ok, I am issuing a manditory Google Image search right now. Everyone go search "William Birkin" and you will find he could rip Mario in half.

SUTA said:
not saying shyguy isn't awesome.he wouldn't have any moves pretty much.
but ya shyguy=AWESOMENESSOSCITY
he's to kool to fight lol
a certain shy guy would be good, like general shyguy from paper mario, with his arsenal. but a basic should ya, be an assist.

RedFox said:
...Everyone go search "William Birkin" and you will find he could rip Mario in half.
birkin isnt a zombie. also, since hes weak against flame grenades, id assume marios fireball things could have the same or similar impact.

birkin is one of the bosses from resident evil 2. pretty underrated, but rightfully so because his last couple mutations sucked.

No y'all don't understannd. And how can you say Mario can "whoop his ass" if you've never seen them fight? Huh?? Don't assume please.

If William wasn't in there, i could easily name a few other brawlers to go into the game from RE.

Bitores Mendez, Tyrant, Nemesis, Myx, etc...

Nemoso said:
birkin isnt a zombie. also, since hes weak against flame grenades, id assume marios fireball things could have the same or similar impact.

I never said Birkin WAS a zombie, now did I?

Back