Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

sigh

you replied to wuddlepook saying birkin would rip mario in half. but muddlepook wasnt talking about birkin, WAS he? he was talking about the zombies, so that means your reply shouldve been regarding zombies only - since no other forms of enemies were mentioned to begin with.

so no, you never said he was a zombie, but you kind of implied it ; )

BLASPHEMY!

one of his attacks would be the fire fart and his smash attack would be him transforming into a giant blob, which would smother everyone...or just knock them off the platform. cartman ftw!

You've sold your soul to South Park, how terribly sad. I'm sorry but it is.

Cartman only appeared in one Nintendo system game, South Park for N64. I HIGHLY doubt he'd make it into SSBB, sir.

pray tell, how does one sell their soul to a tv show?

and once again, we're getting into one of those continuous "i never said that" type arguments. only this time, i never said, nor implied that i wanted cartman in the game - just that he wouldnt be the worst character to be added.

Well alright. hey I have a great idea. How about we just drop it so that we don't start flaming each-other? 'Cause that wouldn't be very fun.

So let's start over, shall we?

Hey, m'name's RedFox and the worst character to put in Brawl would be....Snoop Dogg

im nemoso and while i believe kranky kong would be a terrible addition to ssbb, i think having to fight as a goomba would be slightly worse.

i wonder what would be a goomba's fsa. . . . - imagines all these goombas running through being crushed- goomba never learned he's just giving them extra points..

nuh-uh. itd be the weed tornado of doom. he pulls out a joint, takes a big hit and exhales a tornado of smoke!

Back