Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

definitly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sonic
okay so hes fast and can turn supersonic
but he cant fight
oh and dr mario

hey dr mario is good if u now how to use him but the worst character to me would have to be pichu.now the best character to me would have to be meta knight.he is raw.

RedFox said:
That's not cool, man. Anybody from Resident Evil would be awesome and would definatly make my day. Does anyone know who William Birkin is? No? Ok, I am issuing a manditory Google Image search right now. Everyone go search "William Birkin" and you will find he could rip Mario in half.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_in_Resident_Evil_2#William_Birkin

these are the first two lines of his bio "Dr. William Birkin (voiced by Diego Matamoros) is the virologist by the Umbrella Corporation responsible for the creation of the G-Virus. He eventually becomes the mutant creature known as G, wandering around the police precinct, implanting embryos into his victims."

WTF HE'S A GUY and last time I checked they didn't have embryo's.

Last edited:
foolsarmy said:
toad...that lil punk cant do a dam thing for the game

It's alredy confirmed that toad is one of peaches attacks.

I think that the worst character to be in Brawl would be Zac Effron. Seriously I think that a Bom - Bom or whatever it's called would be the worst.

none would from resident evil would be in the game. are u kidding?? if u do ure an R-tard :mad2: :mad2:

It's kind of funny how little people know about Sonic, so they say he shouldnt be in.

Attacktix said:
none would from resident evil would be in the game. are u kidding?? if u do ure an R-tard :mad2: :mad2:

Ha. hahaha. You're too funny.

1. Learn proper grammar and spelling, please.

2. We are only dreaming here. The game is already made and the chracters are already decided. And why would they be a retard if they wanted a RE chracter in the game?

Ok, say Pit wasn't confirmed for Brawl. And I came in and said "Pit sux he should never be in brawl, you guys are stupid for saying Pit should be in brawl."

Would you appreciate it? I didn't think so. Consider the thoughts and opinions of others before you post next time, please.

Last edited:
Hmm, I think the Ice Climbers have gotta go. along with all the pokemon. As for who should never enter the game. Paris Hilton...

Back