Whats the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i dont think he ment it like that- i think he just said it to diferenciate between him and that kid

like youd know who he ment if he had said "oh no that was jack not me"

WHO THE HELL IS JACK?!! lol

see my point? dont read too much into it cha know?

ok, i know what he meant, im just saying theres always someone out there who will get offended by the littlest things.

Last edited:
Stranger said:
i know what he meant, im just saying theres always someone out there who will get offended by the littlest things.

dont worry about it- im sure everyone just glossed over it like myself

Oh, You Guys Are Gonna Get A Kick Out Of This One...

Okay... October 10, 3004
Time 12:00 P.M.
---------------
My Cousin And I Were Playing Outside One Day And We Decided To Hit Stuff Into The Field In Front Of Our House... After A WHile I Went About... Say... 40-50 Ft Away From Him Across Our Driveway... I Was Just Doing My Own Thing And I Heard A [CRACK!!!] And I Looked To My Right A Quick As I Could... Bam. A Six-Inch Piece Of Metal... Right In My Eye. Ow, You Say? Waaaay More Than "Ow". More Like A Screaming Torment Of Pain And Misery.... Se... What Happened Was My Cousing Hit The Metal... Thing... To Early And It Went Towards My Direction. I Didn't Even Have Time To BLINK! In-And-Out In About A Quarter Of A Second...

I Went To The ER, Got In An Ambulance, Drove To Stillwater,OK(not me of course), Got Six Stitches... Came Home, Sat In Bed The Next Two Weeks Wtih An Eyepatch On... I'm Okay Know..
I Just Can't See Out Of It... I Can Only See Out Of My Right.

Well... That's My Hell-Hole Of The Century....
Pretty Greusome Ain't It?

Oh, And One Moer Thing To Say: So... Much... Blood...

O_X

ouch, my cousin got hit in the eye with a bottle rocket made from a beer bottle,probably a lot alike, he cant see out of his left now either, the bottle broke and the glass cut him up pretty bad too

About 2 year ago, was fishing in the Gulf of Carpenterria, there was me and another deckhand in the dingey, he was driving, i was standing in the middle of the dingey holding onto a rope attached to the bullbar on the front of the dingey.

He hit a shallow reef with the outboard and i went hurtling to the front of the dingey, breaking 4 ribs from the aluminium cover across the front of the dingey.

The most painful part was the half hour of rowing back to the main boat,(no i wasn't rowing, the other decky was) with rough water, then waiting for the 2 hour boat ride back to port. once there i had a plane take me to Darwin Hospital.(thank christ for morphine)

ill tell you a story of what happend to my bf on his wave runner

he was on robert moses beach on long island ZOOMING on his waverunner and hit a shallow area (forgot the technical term) and basically fliped over the handlebars and went FLYING, almost landed on rocks and nearly lost all his teeth. he hasnt been on his waverunner since and sold it to his brother very recently

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ill tell you a story of what happend to my bf on his wave runner

he was on robert moses beach on long island ZOOMING on his waverunner and hit a shallow area (forgot the technical term) and basically fliped over the handlebars and went FLYING, almost landed on rocks and nearly lost all his teeth. he hasnt been on his waverunner since and sold it to his brother very recently

Ouch...

Anyone Here Ever Seen The SHow Scarred?

I LOVE IT!!! The Gruesome, Bone-Crunching, Gory Horror...

AWESOME!!!

i would get cramps in my calves after hs basketball practice, but this one time the cramp started in my calves, then my thighs and hammys, then to my stomach... all at the same time! omg! just thinking about it makes me want to stretch out and drink gatorade.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
grossest site youd ever see. mucus everywhere, saliva/drool, tears EVERYTHING

i spent nearly 10 min in the bathroom and the more you wash your face to get rid of it, the more it stings. i had eye solution pouring into my eyes
0MGZORZZ tats so0o0 hawt. [fap fap fap]

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i was telling coleman in the tattoo thread that ive been taserd and maced before.

mace was the worst! i cheated and took out my contacts before hand. my captain came up to me and maced a stream of OC in my face and let me tell you it was the grossest site youd ever see. mucus everywhere, saliva/drool, tears EVERYTHING

i spent nearly 10 min in the bathroom and the more you wash your face to get rid of it, the more it stings. i had eye solution pouring into my eyes :(

tasering wasnt THAT bad but they sting you for 5 seconds (5 mississippi counts) and then thats it on the thigh. i fell down almost instantaniouslyl while i was being held inbetween 2 of my coworkers (arm linked) i turned into speghetti :( i felt ok afterwards but the initial sting hurt ALOT

ETA- these were for training purposes, not deliberate actions

Is it true that all females getting tazed sound like an orgasm? :ee5k: :cornut: :rolleyes:

Brawny said:
Is it true that all females getting tazed sound like an orgasm? :ee5k: :cornut: :rolleyes:

i did scream and it MIGHT of uh sounded like a uh orgasm but uhm....no lmao

how the heck am i to answer that question?! lol i screamed!! :eek:ut:

:smilewinkgrin:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Anyone Here Ever Seen The SHow Scarred?

I LOVE IT!!! The Gruesome, Bone-Crunching, Gory Horror...

AWESOME!!!

ya! dude, that show is so jacked up, anyone seen the episode where the guy goes off a rail on rollerblades like 20 feet in the air, lands backwards and goes into a comma for 3 days? that was insane!

Oh, I forgot mine. Trying to do a butterslide on wakeboard. Caught a lip and did an eyeopener. I can tell ya about cohesion...Dang.

Back