Whats the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

I cracked my knee bone when i slid 10 feet on a piece of ice. But i doubt any of you care.

skateboarding, freestyling, truckstand or something like that fell hit my knee right into the ground, another time i was rollerblading a relaly steep hill, probably the steepest in my region, and and fell went skidding down that road on my knees, another time i was biking and faceplanted the pavement, and one time this didn't hurt at all which is why i'm surprised, i was climbing a tree and i tired to jump from one branch to anothe(5 meters high,) but missed,
and fell straight on my butt, but for some reason it didn't hurt at all

I think the worst physical pain I have ever felt was back in 2001 (I was 11 back then), I had a kidney stone, I'm not sure if you guys call it like that, English is not my native language =P Well, the point is that this calcium stone stuck into my kidney, so my kidney started to inflame and grow bigger to the point that it was twice the size of my other kidney, it's the worst pain I have felt cause it was constant and there was nothing you could do to make it better (except for the meds, obviusly). After it got loose it ended coming out by you-know-where, but believe me, I didn't even feel that, the kidney part was the worst.

The only good thing about this is that the pain was SO bad, that now I barely feel any pain, every time I get hit or something I unconsciously tend to compare it to that time, to the point that I convince myself that it means nothing.

Last edited:
that....would suck.

I thought they could just break up the small ones with certain sound frequencies. If they're too big for that, surgery.

You on any special diet now to prevent them?

One of mine was today... Me and my friend were playing hockey and he hit me in the back of the head with a goalie stick there's a HUGE bump there now lol.

Oh my turn! My turn!

The migraine I had last summer. I couldn't move, I couldn't eat, I couldn't do anything but moan and watch the new Parent Trap movie with Lindsey Lohan (I was too feeble to even change the channel, and it kept REPEATING!).

Even when I tried to sleep, I would wake up from the excruciating pain in the back of my skull. :frown2:

Those were not good times.

Brawny said:
that....would suck.

I thought they could just break up the small ones with certain sound frequencies. If they're too big for that, surgery.

You on any special diet now to prevent them?
Yeah they can break some with ultrasound, and you are right too about the bigger ones, but mine was around 7mm diameter (which is considered small), so the best option was to let it go the natural way, that means, I had to drink a lot of liquid and move and/or jump a lot so it would get loose and come out. Hopefully, as it was very small, I didn't feel when it did :D

I was on a special diet after that for some time, supposedly I had a predisposition to make calcium stones (hypercalciuria, that's in spanish, I'm not sure if it's spelled the same in english), but I kind of discarted that idea now. Before I got the stone I really consumed a lot of calcium, and I mean A LOT (yoghurts, milk, butter, cheese, etc) I mean I really consumed a lot of it, so I think that's what lead me to make that stone, an excessive ingest of calcium for an extended period of time (basically all my life until then =P) Anyway, now I just have to make sure I'm alway hydrated (2 liters of water everyday, minimum) and I'll be fine, because dehydration makes the kidney to turn acidic, and that, plus the excess of calcium, is what causes the stones.

oh remember this time i ran into a parked car while running full speed. Probably didnt help that I was checking out a hot lady girl who just happened to be eating a popsickle.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
prinny i have a message for you

anal sex doesnt hurt THAT much! achem

ETA- dont click under 18!! lol

First time did
upon entry

But its allllllllllllllright every other time

18+ again

My sisters boyfriend had an accident last summer.

He was cycling over to this place from his house to go watch this motorbike show, him and his mate went through the forestry as it's like a shortcut there, well they were going along and he sorta lost controll of the bike while turning and he went flying off and like REALLY hurt himself on the way.

He broke his collarbone, his arm, a rib and he PUNCTURED his lung lol.

His mate phoned 999 and they said the air ambulance finished at like 6:00 pm and this is at like 8:00 pm, so they had to get a police helicopter up there, because a car wouldn't be able to get there.

So the police helicopter comes and there's too much things in there and it's too heavy, so they had to leave a cop there in the mountains :lol

They were all taking the pi$$ out of him and telling him to watch out for the bears :lol: (btw he was rather new to the police so they picked him)

Afterwards he said when he breathed he could feel the blood bubbling in his lungs from the hole lol, and it was too small for them to put in a pipe so he had to wait for it to heal itself.

When me and a friend were sparring during my martial arts class, he began kicking me quite rapidly. I kept dodging and moving backwards at the same time, not realising there was a chair (used to mark the end of the ring) behind me. I tripped over backwards and the leg of the chair hit me straight on my spine. That was one of the worst kind of pain I have ever felt.

I impaled my left arm on a spiked metal fence:wtf: spike went up through my elbow and missed my main artery in my arm by half a mm, if it hit that i would have bleed to death. Went right through my arm, could see my bone and muscles, veins etc. Wasn't that sore cause it happened so quickly but once i got to hospital, they jagged the inside of my arm 12 times to numb it for stitching, never screamed so much in my life.... fet like they were rubbing salt or vinegar on my arm.

Darkprinny said:
First time did
upon entry

But its allllllllllllllright every other time

18+ again

ah yes the first time is always the worst feeling until you ease up and YEAHHHHHH BUDDY!!!!!!!!

mitch yelled at me for the TMI factor lmao :ihih:

18+ HAHA

Back