whats this?

Almighty Wii-wii of DOOM

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
the below picture is in one of the manuals of the wii. it is a picture on the wii message board. i noticed (the thing that is circled in red) a thing on it that had a leaf on it (it looks like the one in animal crossing) that said "animal". does anyone know what this is? i've been wondering about this since christmas (the day that i got my wii).

wiipicture.jpg

Thanks- Almighty Wii-wii

Last edited:
ive had my wii for about 3 weeks now and i've never recieved anything like that....

Its something for animal crossing. Its probably their future hopes to have something like that for that game. If you look at it closely you see the word animal anyway.

As It Was Said When The Wii First Appeared... You Will Receive Messages For The Game Itself... But That Was Only A Prototype... It Has Not Yet Been Used In Other Games But Wii Sports.

they showed it in an old nintendo power magazine, the message sent was from tom nook saying to pick up items for the flea market, and to get them from your neighbours

CantGetAWii said:
they showed it in an old nintendo power magazine, the message sent was from tom nook saying to pick up items for the flea market, and to get them from your neighbours
o so theres gunna be an animal crossing for the wii? i cant wait.
thanks.

yea, nintendo is working on it as we speak, it has been confirmed

sorry for overrunning your thread, but it seems like your question was answered. Has a pikmin 3 been confirmed for the wii yet? If not, Is it likely?

it hasnt been confirmed yet, just a whole lot of speculation, but we probably will see it by the end of 2008

fool

nic7 said:
it hasnt been confirmed yet, just a whole lot of speculation, but we probably will see it by the end of 2008

yes it has been confirmed, i do read the official nintendo magazine which i got the info from there, it should be released late 2007/early 2008

Lol thanks alot mate :) Thats the nicest thing someone has said to me on here lol!

Back