whats to perfect game for the wii?

foolsarmy

St.Fool
Mar 21, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
4281-4393-7052-9606
is there rlly a game that could be perfect for our lil white cereal box?...if so voice your opinion.

Well I was going to help you out, but then you said "little white cereal box".

Nor are you new here, so search the forums please.

Oh shut up! it was funny, who cares if he called it a cereal box. Man o man u fanboys are just horrible.

I think metriod may be because of the whole point and shoot factor has been improved so much since the COD's and MOH's, Its not online but i think that and cornflakes would be good for it :)

the gc waa being called a purple lunch box so im calling the wii a white ceral box

Plus its a machine, i dont understand how people can get affended by something somebody says about a machine, its kinda pathetic.

I would love to have a few more shooters, either first or third would be fine. Currently off the top of my head, red steel and moh don't suffice :/ Guess we'll have to wait for Bwii and another Moh.

I would also like an RTS, i'm a big C&C fan but a well made rts will do fine.

mario would still b on mushrooms...peach is a ho while bowser pimps

For sheer mechanics I say golf, it doesn't get much more realistic than swinging and putting. Or almost any sports game for that matter.

Ronald said:
Plus its a machine, i dont understand how people can get affended by something somebody says about a machine, its kinda pathetic.

Pathetic was the joke he made, sorry to burst your bubble.

CantGetAWii said:
Pathetic was the joke he made, sorry to burst your bubble.

More or less pathetic than being so obsessed with a machine you wont even give ur opinion because someone makes a "pathetic" joke about your precious wii? I mean i like wii and all to but think of what you said. "Well i was going to help you but than you called it a little white cereal box" Like cmon thats dumb.

Back