whats to perfect game for the wii?

Ronald said:
More or less pathetic than being so obsessed with a machine you wont even give ur opinion because someone makes a "pathetic" joke about your precious wii? I mean i like wii and all to but think of what you said. "Well i was going to help you but than you called it a little white cereal box" Like cmon thats dumb.
SO true :D..
i think MP3 would be 1 of the best so far, or ZAC AND WIKI.
but i want something that will REALLY own and be EVEN better with the wii remote, even though MP3 will own, i wouldnt enjoy it as much as a game like Halo on the wii. and we need a game with multiplayer. i could say SSBB but that hardly even uses the wii controls. so :S..
i really want an AWESOME shoot em up with good multi player and co-op.

Your crazy, there never has been and/or will be a game with bad guys and a boss. Thats a just a stupid idea. Almost as pathetic as getting affended when someone calls a machine a cereal box! Like cmon what kind of a game has bad guys in it?

Lmao what are you gonna say next... We need a game with "Missions or Objectives" in it, pfft ur crazy.

Hmm youve got a point. You know what Lets make a video game with adventures and quests with Bosses and bad guys AND DRESS THE CHARACTER UP IN AN ELF SUIT! It will be so origional!

THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I EVER HEARD...we are gonna call it uhh "the myth of xiena: dimensional prince:yesnod:

Ronald said:
More or less pathetic than being so obsessed with a machine you wont even give ur opinion because someone makes a "pathetic" joke about your precious wii? I mean i like wii and all to but think of what you said. "Well i was going to help you but than you called it a little white cereal box" Like cmon thats dumb.

he said that because its obvious this kid thought he had a funny joke and decided to make a pointless topic where he could say his joke. he even just made another thread that pointed out he made that joke in this thread. get a life.

Ronald said:

No, clearly the Wii is a game system. It doesn't look like a cereal box at all.
And sadly I am not obsessed with it like you think I am, but ok, I was merely not a fan of his joke. Simple as that. Believe what you want though I guess.

i said it just to say it so dont justifiy me until you know the real reason that i put contradicting a some1 on what they put isnt really a good thing to do. besides the only reason i put up threads like this is to see how many ppl cant laugh at something thats obviously idiotic...and therefore yall have no place to critize me and to all the ppl that have no sense of humor...IF YOU AINT LAUGHING YOU AINT LIVING...btw...SUCK IT

CantGetAWii said:
No, clearly the Wii is a game system. It doesn't look like a cereal box at all.
And sadly I am not obsessed with it like you think I am, but ok, I was merely not a fan of his joke. Simple as that. Believe what you want though I guess.

You said that you were gonna "help" him but then he said white cereal box. So you wont reply to someones topic because of a joke even if it was kinda lame? But you should be able to see how i can see that you clearly got affended there :p

Back