What's Turok like?

Cpt.Sorrow

Master of Sadness
Mar 6, 2008
Mountains of Sorrow
Hello fellow members, what is Turok like? is it worth getting? how is the online multiplayer and the single player?
I'm thinking of getting it soon, but I don't know what it's like. Thanks for any recommendations.

I think Senses said it had online and they had random dinosaurs running around the map during multiplayer fights so thats cool. So far ive heard that overall the game is actually pretty good despite review scores but its nothing new. Its a pretty straight foward FPS game.

T3kNi9e said:
I think Senses said it had online and they had random dinosaurs running around the map during multiplayer fights so thats cool. So far ive heard that overall the game is actually pretty good despite review scores but its nothing new. Its a pretty straight foward FPS game.
yeah in retro spect id say it's worth a rent not a buy. well not for 60 bucks. 40 maybe, 30 yes.

I say rent the game first and play through the single player. If you like the multiplayer(which is awesome!!!!) buy it. If not then just take it back.

Back