What's Up =D?

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, I think many people on here like Hentai, they just don't show it...why is everyone looking at meeee??? Oh GAWD, stop staring!

The average Hentai spectators are actually 14 years of age (or at least it's a growing group)...yes, i'm 14...........................................................:aureola:

^^ nice catgirls :p

Oh right, and welcome Andy. Already been to talking with you in a couple threads and you seem like a really cool guy. One of my favorite members on here, keep it up. :)

May I ask when is your birthday?
EDIT: Thanks =D.

AndyDS said:
May I ask when is your birthday?
EDIT: Thanks =D.
:)

My b'day is November 13th. :) There's a thread called "The Birthday Thread", that lists most of the frequent member's birthdays.

AndyDS said:
I am older for just a few months :cool: .
You're 15? That's cool, most of the time I act like an 18 year old, but I feel really loopy tonight. :tard:

Hentai means "perverted". Not all Anime is hentai =D.

andy you watch hentai? if you do your one of em (prinny and ssmb)

and if you are one of em me and luigi will hunt you down

No I don't watch hentai... yet. But I love the Anime girls XD. They don't have to be hentai to love them.

AndyDS said:
No I don't watch hentai... yet. But I love the Anime girls XD. They don't have to be hentai to love them.

you are gonna B one of em me and luigi will hunt you down anyways right now so you don kill any1

zeon9881 said:
andy you watch hentai? if you do your one of em (prinny and ssmb)

and if you are one of em me and luigi will hunt you down
I do. But I can take you and Luigi. *Gets in Martial Arts fighting stance* Bring it on. ^_^
But no one can beat Prinnys army of crabs.

zeon9881 said:
if you are one of em me and luigi will hunt you down

Bring it Zeon!

01.jpg

Back