Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
i registered because i was gonna ask a few questions about the Wii but i first searched and found all my answers. i cant wait for it to come out. i just hope i can get it preordered in time (went to Game Crazy to preorder it but they wernt taking them so i put my name on a calling list but there was like 50 people already on it. guess i gotta rush up there when i get that call that preorders are avalable.) already got Zelda payed off ($54 after tax). got more than enough money to play for it (like $800) but if the release date is withen a week of my bday (nov. 17, 18 years old w00t!) then happy bday to me:D lol.

yea. they said that once a price has been set, they will allow preorders. i asked if i could just put down $50 but he couldnt do it :(. it will suck if i dont get 1 around launch

Good to have you on, Mitch2025!

It's good that you registered because that's one less fat reader and one more contributor.

You'll definitly like this relaxed, but talkative place.

yea seems like a good place for Wii info and seems like most of you arent to bad eather lol. anyways how do you guys like my new sig? made it in about 15 min lol. seems like its lacking something......

Mitch2025 said:
yea seems like a good place for Wii info and seems like most of you arent to bad eather lol. anyways how do you guys like my new sig? made it in about 15 min lol. seems like its lacking something......
better than mine, i dont even have pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back