Whats up Noob in the house!!!

lasher702

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2007
Hey peoples saying hi and stuff. Got my Wii a while back but only recently got interested in all sides of Wii. Yes I am a Nintendo "fanboy". No one else rules. PS3 blah, 360 meh, and DS PWNs PSP. Once Guitar Hero makes its way to the Wii there would be no more reason to own a PS2.

I have only cared about Nintendo all the way back in the 80s when the market was between Nintendo/Atari then Nintendo/Sega (please don't tell me about TurboGraphix, Philips, or any of the others that failed miserably).

As such I cannot truely attest to the merits of the other players in the console wars but will feverishly defend Nintendo against general ingornace Sony and Microsoft fans have of Nintendo products. I am fair and balanced like Bill O'Riely, LMAO.

Okay most the above is bull. I like all facest of video games. I did get my Wii a while back and own a plethora of other gaming consoles (I do stand by the PSP comment though as I own both). Thats enough of me. Hello all.

Um... HI

Read the rules (and follow them)
Use the search function on the right of the page
Have a good time while you're here.

Ahhh ha!! There is that button. I was wondering how this forum for perfection and wonderment that is the Wii worked. Hello back everyone it is actually really cool to join a forum where people actually talk to ya (without slamming another forum I signed up on that rhymes with pony and they make handheld game players).

lasher702 said:
without slamming another forum I signed up on that rhymes with pony and they make handheld game players).

Slams Lashers eyebrows in the never ending door

Back