what's up with bestbuy?

cleoent

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2006
I went there today and asked him how many units they were gunna have tomorrow, he said he doesn't know if they're even going to release any wii's to the people tomorrow, they might wait till sunday... anyone else hear anything to this effect?

San jose, ca best buy btw.

Yah i kinda did...i called over there and asked how many they were getting tommorow(sunday) and she said that they didnt have any today(not even my question) but to check the adds. HMMMMM? Same thing happened with black friday? So just go to best buy tommorow.

screw it, i just bought a wii on ebay with zelda and excite truck. Lost 60 bucks being impatient but whatev.

I'll probably go to Best Buy today. If they have it. I live in San Diego, California. So it's still morning over here. 8:56 a.m.

cleoent said:
my best buy got 50 today.

Holly ****. Where do you live? That's alot of Wii's to get in one shipment after a popular launch like the Wii experienced.

The people working at my BB is some of the most stupidest people I have ever come in contant with. If there was competition against them, I would never shop there. I have called pretty much every dy since the launch for info and they never answer. Today was the only day they answered the phone after I just let it ring for a few minutes. The only thing is, when I asked if she could transfer me to the video games department, she hung up on me.. lol

itzzbalaez said:
The people working at my BB is some of the most stupidest people I have ever come in contant with. If there was competition against them, I would never shop there. I have called pretty much every dy since the launch for info and they never answer. Today was the only day they answered the phone after I just let it ring for a few minutes. The only thing is, when I asked if she could transfer me to the video games department, she hung up on me.. lol

:lol: :lol: Hahaha! Best Buy has some of the WORST customer service EVER! All their employees are misserable wrecks that should be abolished to a far away land.

anyone know if nintendo is sending out their component cables in the wii shipments? places seem to be low on accessories

ABC said:
:lol: :lol: Hahaha! Best Buy has some of the WORST customer service EVER! All their employees are misserable wrecks that should be abolished to a far away land.
Oh really? I'd love to see how you came to this conclusion.

Back