whats up with that?!?!?!?!?!

wii seeker

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
i called wal mart, and they said all their wii's are sold out!!! its not even midnite!! i dont understand. i thought they went on midnite or tomorrow morning. all my saving and reserching to nothing. i will be going tomorrow morning to check just incase, but why did they sell them early? any one else hear this?

wii seeker

i called rogers vid the day before i went to get my wii (on launch) and they had six. we went their and we told everybody that there was six and anyone past them would have to search somewhere else. The shop manager comes out 30 mins before opening and says that one of his employies sold a console at midnight the night before just before closing. the customers defence was "its technically Nov. 19th" so we had to send guy #6 home after waiting for hours. But we played mario minigames on ds for hours so it was all good

im talking about the january 28 walmart sale. everyone was saying that they were going to sell them at 12:01. i called walmart this after noon and they said they would sell tomorrow (the 28th). i called tonite and a buy said they were all sold. it is not the 28th!.

ohh.cool. i just thought that they were sapposed to have 20 or more. and the guy at the electronics said they all were sold, and its not the 28th. but maybe ebay is my last resort if i can get it for 250

Yeah, thats a f_cking rip off. When i waited for mine on release day they would sell it till 12:03AM Nov 19th just to make sure that they waited till the release day.

didnt it cross your mind that when he said he was sold out...he was?

Think about it, when you called during the day they probably had no wii's in. the jan 28th sale is probably true, however they had not recieved their shipment YET (at the time of your call).

so they may have been sold out at 5...but not at 12...see?

ottoman said:
didnt it cross your mind that when he said he was sold out...he was?

Think about it, when you called during the day they probably had no wii's in. the jan 28th sale is probably true, however they had not recieved their shipment YET (at the time of your call).

so they may have been sold out at 5...but not at 12...see?
That would make sence.....

Back