what's up with wii haters?

dedpoet777 said:
i second that....ill third that too!!! ill bring the gun and ammo if someone brings the street. wii could also throw wiimotes at them. so instead of getting stoned, theyd get wii'd!!!

haha, good i wont have to waste my ammo then :D im running low on 223!

we will rendevious at 0300 hours hahaha:thumbsup:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
haha, good i wont have to waste my ammo then :D im running low on 223!

we will rendevious at 0300 hours hahaha:thumbsup:
i'll bring the street:cornut:

they piss me off too, but that is their own opinion, take my friend that I was talking about; sure he doesn't like the wii, but that doesn't affect our friendship, we still enjoy making jokes, gloating for being smarter than everyone else, and talking about Twilight Princess.

90% of wii haters have never even played one. Therefore their oppinions are not rellevant or to be listened to. And if they hate wii on such a poor standing, then I would never listen to anything else they said on any other topic because they are obviously fanboy morons.

I say this figure based on the wii haters I have encountered. Idiots one and all.

Okay, in truth, im a fat kid but it must be that he aint like the wii because it may be tooo much movement for him. He dont seem to be a very good friend of yours bro. Forget the haters man, just move on.

my cousin is a sony fan boy, he always hates on my wii about the graphics but when he came over my house he couldnt stop playing my wii!! he spent 3 hours on wii sports alone!! the biggest difference right now is online gaming... i'm defently jelous of xbox 360 for their online games like halo 2. but once the wii online gets settle and ssbb comes out then my life will be complete!:worship:

i seriously hope you guys arent hoping for an online service as good as x box Live. It will be no where near as good, Its nintendo they wont focus heavily on the online play.

Mario Bro said:
almost everyday (not anymore since I'm done my semester) I'd go to computer class and make conversation with my friend about Twilight Princess. He has the game on Gamecube, and I have it on Wii. When I mention some of the controls in the Wii version, he just won't stop bickering about how stupid and lousy the controls are. I always reply "Hey, Twilight Princess was originally for Gamecube, but they gave it some enhancements to make it suitable for the wii, they don't have to be perfect!" Then my friend gets into Wii Sports; he starts saying how horrible each of the games are, saying that "Tennis sucks", "Bowling isn't done properly", or "I hate Baseball", and then it really ticks me off. Then he starts saying how movements should be 1:1 in all of the games. I can't agree with him more when it comes to Red Steel sword-fighting, but that's still not the point. The Wii is just a game system that's allowing us to get "just a step closer" to being in the games, not "a huge step" but a good step that makes us happy. Sure it's his opinion, but he shouldn't be expressing it in such a way considering he doesn't even have the wii, all he says is "I just need my computer". What do you think?
i dont like the step it took, ill wait for virtual reality, or something just as good, till then im sticking to old school style

J-Tizzle said:
Okay, in truth, im a fat kid but it must be that he aint like the wii because it may be tooo much movement for him. He dont seem to be a very good friend of yours bro. Forget the haters man, just move on.
I'm a fat kid too man, nice to have a friend who's similar.

I'm with you guys here, I'm sick of people knocking the wii with some saying its a glorified eyetoy etc, the poor reviews etc. Most haven't even played it yet and those that have couldnt grasp that its a new and innovative way to play games. Me, I love my Wii, its rekindled my love for a games console (avid pc gamer for past 5years) as its just so much fun that I can have not only on my own but with my friends as well (Wario and Wii Sports).

As for the poor reviews, I dont need some geek/nerd to tell me how good a game is. Most of them probably have no friends so the only thing they can talk about to get themselves excited is graphics and specifacations.

Bottom line - the Wii kicks some serious ass. (rant over :))

Wii60, the perfect balance of graphics and game play. When people complain about the wii they are just confused and misled by today's trend of looking for graphical enhancements. This makes them ignore the innovation behind this console and make them think that it is not relevant to the console's fun factor or success.

cannon said:
i seriously hope you guys arent hoping for an online service as good as x box Live. It will be no where near as good, Its nintendo they wont focus heavily on the online play.

and i for one am glad for that, stick to making fun single player and multiplayer games, forget online...who wants to get pwn'd by an eleven year old with turret's syndromehttp://www.wiichat.com/images/smilies/out.gif
:eek:ut:

Back