whats ur fav gun for black box

Ethan 2000

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
canada
i want to no what ur favorite gun for black box i like the rumhead if i have to blow it up but the scileced anova if i jave to get data from it the drumhaed is good and power full and the silenced anova for range and power :yesnod:

The Masterton can probably destroy the box faster than any other weapon.

For box carrier, you want the Kunara (maybe Wolfe). Lightfoot is good, too.

Using the Masterton is almost a guranteed host quit. It can take out like 1/3 of the BB's health in one clip. If you're gonna use it, it'd be best to host the game to prevent this.

I usually stick with the Stauger. Have yet to see or use a masterton.

MI6 i snipe if map is open machine guns i mainly drops nades and let the guys blow up taking it

bad guys snipe MI6 destroying or machine them i hate shotguns on bb

Just once, use whatever shotgun you've unlocked on the BB. Pump like 3 shells into it and notice how much damage it does.
Now imagine the shotgun's fire rate boosted up to 5x it's current rate and add a clip system. That's the Masterton.
Yeah, see, when you think about it using it on the BB seems really cheap. That's why I avoid using it, so that the other team at least has a chance. I also rarely use it if I'm on the download team, because if I die even a complete newbie can figure out "Dude, that guy on the other team had an automatic shotgun! I bet if I pick it up, I can take out the BB in no time!" Followed by a near-instantaneous loss on my end.

Just once, use whatever shotgun you've unlocked on the BB. Pump like 3 shells into it and notice how much damage it does.
Now imagine the shotgun's fire rate boosted up to 5x it's current rate and add a clip system. That's the Masterton.
Yeah, see, when you think about it using it on the BB seems really cheap. That's why I avoid using it, so that the other team at least has a chance. I also rarely use it if I'm on the download team, because if I die even a complete newbie can figure out "Dude, that guy on the other team had an automatic shotgun! I bet if I pick it up, I can take out the BB in no time!" Followed by a near-instantaneous loss on my end.

i like it when mi6 camps right in front of it and doesn't notice u come up and kill them

I finally came across a masterton yesterday in a round of hero's. I see what you mean:yesnod:

It depends on the setting. I usually go with my terralite because I did a custom loadout and it has timed mines since I am not high enough level for proxies. Sometimes I will use a silenced vargen. So far the vargen is the best gun we have earned. By the way , playing with you is a nightmare, because well, you're really good. I definitely have some enthusiastic language for when I am playing against you!

-Egozillas fake level 40 gf

Silenced Strata if I have to destroy the box and the Talon sniper rifle with the Kunara V machine gun if I have to get the data from it :D

Add me!

Goldeneye FC: 1705 7744 6819
Level: 45
Tag name: [Madara]

Back