Status
Not open for further replies.

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
This board was being spammed but i guess the mods got it under control for now..
Now every other board i went to (for example Nsiders(nintendo's offical board)) is in complete chaos, the mods are away and a war has been erupted between the plastation and wii board.:lol:

Plus eveery other board i was looking at has been being spammed constantly as of late.:sick:

I guess early September is Spam Season:scared:

Wiichat is not really Anti Spam city right now too, there is way to much spam and not enough Mods...

i seen enough when i entered the thread named poop...MUST GET IMAGE OUT OF HEAD:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Wrong section ^^

Should be site feedback.

Yeah, I am all for people worrying but I love seeing all the people that joined in May complain. They just got here and although everyone's opinion counts, obviously the longer members have more of a grip on things, they know what goes on.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah, I am all for people worrying but I love seeing all the people that joined in May complain. They just got here and although everyone's opinion counts, obviously the longer members have more of a grip on things, they know what goes on.

^^

Never bring up Vets > Members thing again:mad5:

Last time it caused big arguments and such and demon went crazy and koukin sorta pretended to leave then came back to spam.

Wiichat is just an easy target at the moment I suppose. At least we didnt have the infamous squirrel spammer.

Stop saying things suck man just shut up i think none of em suck, just wii is better and more successfull and well actually yeah the others suck

Funny how a thread about how there is too much spam is in the wrong section AND could not be more useless AND attracts more spam (see skool sucks posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back