Whats wrong with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poseidon said:
Seriously, why do you care what others think of you on here? Its the Internet, not High School, you don't have to face these people daily in real life. I couldn't give two shits whether or not everyone here *likes* me and wants to be my *friend* If I see a topic that I want to respond in, I do...and I don't care if someone considers me a n00b or not. Just be you and post, and as long as your not a Dick to everyone then whats it really matter what people think of you?

Well said!

Totally Agree! Although I never cared what people thought of me when I was at school anyway and I have a ton of friends that liked me because I didn't pretend to be something I'm not! :thumbsup:

#Jerrys Final Thought!

Darkprinny said:
"Cough"
For me its only the ones that post the wrong things in the wrong forum
and not using the search
thats exactly what the newbs of the forum are

and a lot of the newer members are more bias towards the wii because they think since its a wii forum, its allright, which is true to some extent, but once they get proven wrong theyll be the first to call the: flamer

And who the hell cares upon what people think about you in high school, n00b seems to be an offensive term to everyone, including Toad. Anyone that is completely ignorant and naive, is related to the term you all refer to as n00b. Anyone who has a username that stretches out the screen everytime they post, they are also a n00b. Anyone who uses 'txt tlk' is also one. So therefore, around 79% of the forums are filled up with n00bs.

Kamikaze said:
And who the hell cares upon what people think about you in high school, n00b seems to be an offensive term to everyone, including Toad. Anyone that is completely ignorant and naive, is related to the term you all refer to as n00b. Anyone who has a username that stretches out the screen everytime they post, they are also a n00b. Anyone who uses 'txt tlk' is also one. So therefore, around 79% of the forums are filled up with n00bs.
including Kamikaze, that makes 80%

Wii-bert said:
including Kamikaze, that makes 80%

Kamikaze is not a n00b (can't believe that I've typed that word, I feel dirty), he's a self confesed arse - I just find he brings humour to the forums by winding people up.

Keep up the good work :)

Kamikaze said:
By asking a question like that you are a n00b. It's not post count, it's intelligence and post quality. Where as post whores such as Rabbid Toaster and many others are spamwhores and the term you prefer to use: n00b.
spamwhores? i don't spam. i may post alot in the games, but that is when im playing the game.
sorry if i offended you or something...

Rabid_Toaster said:
spamwhores? i don't spam. i may post alot in the games, but that is when im playing the game.
sorry if i offended you or something...
don't mind Kami, he hasn't gotten laid in a REALLY long time

Haz said:
Kamikaze is not a n00b (can't believe that I've typed that word, I feel dirty), he's a self confesed arse - I just find he brings humour to the forums by winding people up.

Keep up the good work :)

Let him call me a n00b, that doesn't really offend me, especially from someone with a username of: Wiibert, seriously how can you take anyone seriously with a username like that? It's just a rip off of the old video game character, Q-Bert. I'm a certified asshole, and I'm proud to be one. I think I may be the only poster here (that's not banned at the moment.) that actually tells people the truth around here instead of sugar coating things.

don't mind Kami, he hasn't gotten laid in a REALLY long time

You're right, I haven't got laid since you popped out of your mother, ever since then, I've been disgusted to touch her.

Kamikaze said:
Let him call me a n00b, that doesn't really offend me, especially from someone with a username of: Wiibert, seriously how can you take anyone seriously with a username like that? It's just a rip off of the old video game character, Q-Bert. I'm a certified asshole, and I'm proud to be one. I think I may be the only poster here (that's not banned at the moment.) that actually tells people the truth around here instead of sugar coating things.

Actually it is you that is the fool for coming up with such a hardcore username like Kamikaze. You probably have usernames like "stealthslayer" or "nighteagle". Meanwhile I use usernames like "areabetweenassandballs" because I don't take the internet as serious as you do. You speak the truth, you ARE an asshole... but only behind that monitor. You would never say half the stuff you say on here to grown men, because quite frankly, you'd probably get your ass whopped a few times. and don't try to reply with "I'm 6'X" and 2XXlbs., I'd whoop your ass" because we've all seen your picture in your profile. You look like you're 17 with a drawn-in mustache. You're small dawg. Sorry to break it to you

Last edited:
Wii-bert said:
Actually it is you that is the fool for coming up with such a hardcore username like Kamikaze. You probably have usernames like "stealthslayer" or "nighteagle". Meanwhile I use usernames like "areabetweenassandballs" because I don't take the internet as serious as you do. You speak the truth, you ARE an asshole... but only behind that monitor. You would never say half the stuff you say on here to grown men, because quite frankly, you'd probably get your ass whopped a few times. and don't try to reply with "I'm 6'X" and 2XXlbs., I'd whoop your ass" because we've all seen your picture in your profile. You're small dawg. Sorry to break it to you

So now we're on the assumption upon usernames? So I guess since you think my username happens to be so "serious", you assume that I'm sort of stealth slayer? First off, I'm not a Splinter Cell fan, so I wouldn't use the term stealth. You can use usernames that involve penises and so forth, but now I guess we all can identify your preference as a thriving homosexual. As for taking the internet seriously, I take it about as seriously as you sound straight, which isn't serious at all. As I said, I am an asshole, proud to be one as well. The thing is, I'm also like this in person, there's no gimmicks or what not. And I do tell it how it is, if people get offended, they might or might not say something, but if they do, then I'll say something back. And as for getting my ass whooped, I highly if ever doubt it, but by the way you're presenting your sympathetic speech here, I can tell you're quite offended with me, which is what I actually want you to be, and you also seem to be intimidated with height and size, so I guess that must mean you're probably below average on height. And second off, whom ever said I'd whoop someone's ass on here? When do you make any assumptions upon what I shall say? That only makes another point, that you are a straight up imbecile. But when did we start using some ebonics? Oh no for shizzle, we got Snoop Diggity Doggizzle in the house my nikkahs! Now you seem to be more intimidating than before, just kidding, you're about as intimidating as a prostitute is to a pimp.

by the way, good one

By the way, nice to double post when you can simply hit the edit button.:thumbsup:

below average height? I could use your head as an armrest. I actually not offended by you either. I like stirring things up just as much as you do. Stop trying to be an eThug. It doesn't fit that babyface of yours. and just for laughs, you're adopted and your parents don't love you.:D

Wii-bert said:
below average height? I could use your head as an armrest. I actually not offended by you either. I like stirring things up just as much as you do. Stop trying to be an eThug. It doesn't fit that babyface of yours. and just for laughs, you're adopted and your parents don't love you.:D

Isn't it ironic that you post clearly has paranoia of people 6 feet and over, yet you're claiming to be one? Maybe you should think before you post if you wish to be taken seriously in this matter. I'm not asking you to be offended, but you just continue to contradict yourself in every single way possible that you seem to be making fun of yourself at this point, as I'm just pointing it out. As for the "E-Thug", weren't you the one with ebonics, "dawg"? You have cliche jokes and punch lines, so before I make fun of you again, I'll give you another shot at putting up a punchline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back