whats your best fitness age on wii sports?

My current one is 63 but my best one is 30 (im 16, man i realy need to do more xersise)

21 was my best can't remember the events

i really like the boxing training one, the one when you have to punch all the punch bags away i think that one is cool:D

23..Do you get anything cool for getting 20? Except a letter saying congratulations..

My best is 25, which I have gotten twice. One of my friends received a 20 on his first try.

I've got 20 about 20 times including 7 in a row. I would post a picture but they were all in January and February when I was playing Wii Sports non-stop. Since the Wii Sports fitness age history only goes back 3 months I can no longer take a photo to prove it. Since I got Tiger Woods I've only taken 3 fitness tests, I've been glued to Tiger Woods.

Last edited:
Wiily Good said:
I've got 20 about 20 times including 7 in a row. I would post a picture but they were all in January and February when I was playing Wii Sports non-stop. Since I got Tiger Woods I've only taken 3 fitness tests, I've been glued to Tiger Woods.

Probably a bit over-exaggerated, and if you can't be bothered to take a picture than you can't prove it.
lee.j

Who still does the fitness test? the last time I did it was way back in Febuary I can't be bothered dong it anymore but my best was 20 I mostly got in the 20's when I was doing it but I think a more interesting question is what is the worst you've gotten? I've tried to do as bad as possible and only got 77 has anyone else gotten worse?

Last edited:
Back