Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I think this could be interesting..
mine is to go into space and see the Earth
it probably won't happen...
i cant explain my love for the thought of the universe
i think it sounds corny
but I can't think of anything greater in the world, than to see the world.

Play for the Vancouver Canucks in the NHL..position: Goalie...

If you knew me you would understand why..Goaltending is basically my life...
or a drug if you would like to consider it that and I couldn't think of an any better way to do it than by playing with the Vancouver Canucks.

Sovieto said:
I think this could be interesting..
mine is to go into space and see the Earth
it probably won't happen...
i cant explain my love for the thought of the universe
i think it sounds corny
but I can't think of anything greater in the world, than to see the world.

Dude, I'm with you about the universe. Me and my roomate always have discussions about the universe. Life on other planets, if it's not infinite, then what's outside. Good stuff.

Well, my biggest dream would be to have the skills to march top bass for the Blue Devils DCI (DCI = Drum corps international). I don't know if anyone knows much about DCI, but the drumlines are some of the elite drummers in America. I would LOVE to march with any DCI line, for that matter.

To fly an F-15 and fly at twice the speed of sound

To controll my inner demons (ie my temper)
To own a arcade that only has good games in (If this happens your all welcome to come round )
To have people around me happy
To own a gaint Isopod

My dream is to have a dream to dream about.
Just kidding.
I think my dream is to make sure that my parents don't shed a single drop of a tear because they are worried about anything. I aim to keep my parents happy as they have kept me happy all through my childhood.
Yes it does sound corny but I am being serious.:yesnod:

Mines pretty simple really, just to enjoy life.

Growing up was ****. So I intend to make the most of it when I'm older.

I want to see places and do things so when I'm old I can look back and say 'Yeah.. I did all that' and not regret a thing.

But if I'm really ohnest.. I actually do wish I was a superhero.. LOL! Imagine it.. :D

To get married and have kids :] I reeeeeally wanna son (though I'd be more than happy with either son or daughter). But just the thought of playing football with my boy, just seems so quality.

tank said:
Dude, I'm with you about the universe. Me and my roomate always have discussions about the universe. Life on other planets, if it's not infinite, then what's outside. Good stuff.

Well, my biggest dream would be to have the skills to march top bass for the Blue Devils DCI (DCI = Drum corps international). I don't know if anyone knows much about DCI, but the drumlines are some of the elite drummers in America. I would LOVE to march with any DCI line, for that matter.
everyones dreams are very interesting

and man, i do believe aliens do exsist, its only logical..the universe is infinite, so somewhere along that line a Planet-Star relationship like ours has to be repeated
and it dosent even need to be perfectly dead on, since mars has had water, it can be a varied distance
also, i can never get over the fact of how the universe is infinite..how can it go on forever? it makes me want to think about it and i want the answer SO BAD, is there an answer though??? i would love to find out things like this, but thats impossible for our lifetime..i also hate the fact we have to live in this day and age where we are just breaking through with things like computers, microchips, and space travel....i want to live in the future, to see what it is all like!!!:mad5:

im with tank and sovieto, the whole space idea is pretty tizight, but i guess my dream would be to.....hmmm.... probably to end up having my band get all big and famous and awesome. then tour the world to see a bunch of kool places.

meh, a dry one one of these days </joke?>

Uh...I want to design the craft that takes sov into space. w00t for aerospace engineering.

Back