100% British
A diein bread

no
everyone
STOP
making up % or fractions

YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE
just say:
I'm: Hungarian, Slovakian, Black Dutch, and German.

There's no way to tell how much of what you are so it's useless to keep saying percentages and fractions that you pull out of your arse.

minto said:
100% Irish

beerec7.gif

Ave a drink on him

Sovieto said:
no
everyone
STOP
making up % or fractions

YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE
just say:

There's no way to tell how much of what you are so it's useless to keep saying percentages and fractions that you pull out of your arse.

Let's just make an issue of it and trace us back to the dawn of time! That sounds like a much less controversial idea!

I'm just going from as far as I know, I don't really need to go back to my great great grandparents, the percentage would just be too small...

Darkprinny said:
Oh dear
Its one of these threads that tend to turn into a raseisum thing

100% British
A diein bread
...Why would this thread become racist?
I just made it to learn about the Wiichat bbz ~*diversity*~

Yes, yes, we all have the same ethnicity. We are all linked to the same two people, those ones in that garden.

[/controversy starter]

Sovieto said:
no
everyone
STOP
making up % or fractions

YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE
just say:

*Shoves percentage back up his arse*

Actually Sovieto, I didn't pull that out of my arse. Considering all of my close relatives are from Canada.

Oh wow...

Uhh...

I'll have to go with a bit of Scottish, a bit of German, some from a few other European countries, and my great grandpa was from the Philippines (Random, I know).

Essentially white, with a little Filipino spice.

Back