What's your ethnic background?

Full Indian, but if you want to get a little more specific then Punjabi.:)

Desi_Wii_G said:
indians rock ^_^

although half the time they talk, i have NO idea what they are saying... whatsoever >___>

paintba||er said:
I'm not really sure of a lot of it. I know German and Native American, but thats pretty much it, I don't really know a lot about my family's history.
niether do i >_________>

Frogger said:
Ahahahaha, Genesis makes me laugh.
Me im just a lawnmower you can tell by the way I walk

..Why would this thread become racist?
I just made it to learn about the Wiichat bbz ~*diversity*~

Seen it happen to simeler threads

I didn't see this thread yesterday. I so would have gotten that raseisum thing now...

I'm

50% South Korean (none of that Commie **** y'know)
50% unknown rapist. ^_^ (assumed also 100% Korean...but you know how it goes with those rapist types.)

I still want the American Melting Pot to be a race...

Sovieto said:
no
everyone
STOP
making up % or fractions

YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE
just say:
I'm: Hungarian, Slovakian, Black Dutch, and German.

There's no way to tell how much of what you are so it's useless to keep saying percentages and fractions that you pull out of your arse.

Trust me, I know my fractions. Being 1/8 African, for example, just means one of my great-grandparents was from Africa. Of course I don't know what ethnicity my distant ancestors were, but whatever it is, it's a negligible fraction anyway.

Desi_Wii_G said:

One of my friends is Punjabi. Are you Sikh?

Anyway, I'm English, Irish, and Scottish. Talk about boring. However - I think I may have a tad of Hungarian in me; how exciting!

Hmm let's see my dad is full Hungarian so i got a lot of that. And some other stuff on my mom's side. I'm not too positive about my moms side of the family.

this thread is old but i'm bumping because i want to share my ethnicity and its love.

my mother is polish. my father is half english half filipino. my father and i were born in australia, however, making our nationality australian. my mum was born in legnica, silesia, in poland.

pretty cool, i think.

:sick:

I'm...
50% German (Real dad is full German)
The rest in a bunch of smaller portions but, Scottish, NativeAmerican, Slovakian, Dutch, English.

100% AMERICAN for now...
Trying to citicinize (did I just create a word?) myself in Perth, Australia

Last edited:
Back